• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Future Warrior 2 vs Alice (Shin Megami Tensei)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Future Warrior & Alice SMT
Imma jump on the FW2 propoganda machine, even though I don't like dbz related that much.
---

Future Warrior 2 : 6 (Jordan, Zenkaibattery, Knightofannihilation, Shadowbokunohero , SSJRyu1, Theglassman )

"I'll show you the fruit of my training!"

vs

Alice: 7 (Dodo, HomuHomu, Matthew Schroeder, The WrightWay,Bluetrekking,Dragonmaster,Super Saiyan God Julian) "I'm tired of eating fruit. Can I eat you instead?~"

They go on a date: 1 (Therefir)

---

+ Demon Sage/End Game Future Warrior (2-B)

+ Regular Alice (likley 2-B)

+ Speed Equalized

Extra: If you guys are interested in the colored manga rendered
Alice (MangaDoujin) Render
From "Persona 4 Comic Anthology Vol 1" by Hayase Reku

style images, I'll put them here. Feel free to use them!
Future Warrior 2 (Manga) Render

Future Warrior seems to have a superior amount of hax.

The only things Alice seems to have that might be problems are Die For Me and her resurrective abilities.

But due to a greater number, I'll vote Future Warrior

Nice art, by the way

That art is actually really good.

Question before I vote, can FW bypass mid godly regen and type 8 immortality?

For as long as it took future warrior to mimic the abilities he has.

In saying that FW FRA. He should survive long enough to mimic her powers, if any could even trouble him in the first place

going with future warrior for having a far superior and broader arsenal, the hax is strong with this one.

FW since his regen will let him last through anything she uses, and precog and information analysis will let him know what's coming to, he resist mind control so that won't work on him, can nullify her negative stat inducements with ESK super soul, has more versatility to start with, can mimic her skills to use against her as well which could kill or control her, constantly gets stronger the longer the fight goes on etc.

She does in profile, although I don't know how her type 8 works so that would be nice to know. Either way she cant put down FW from what I see since he resists most of her skills and has mid-godly as well. And he has a larger arsenal to start, will get stronger as the battle goes on, and can copy her skills just seeing them once to use against her, if nothing else he can control her by copying her skills, or just overwhelm her with his and her skills combined and constantly rising power. At least this is what I get from looking at both profiles.

It depends if it bypassed Mid Godly, if it will have more chance of winning, FW can not and will be forced to use other ways that may not work. I'm waiting to see if she can Bypass Mid Godly or not

But I thought many people says that it can bypass Mid-Godly regen and type 8 immortality since the SMT verse is full of beings with this level of regen and immortality, not to mention she has a victory over Chara, who's an abstract with Mid-Godly Regenerationn and type 8 immortality.

It might depend on the Mid Godly regen itself, Idk what it'll do to mid godly regen that isn't baseline. IIRC FW's mid godly regen isn't baseline.

@Dodo Alice can use her Megido Ability to harm Abstracts with Type 8 Immortality and Mid-Godly Regen

I'm going to vote Alice, I'm watching Thread with Chara, She can Bypass Mid Godly + Abstract + Type 8 with Meguido, let's add that to her Manip probability and we have a winner.

EDIT: Mid Godly Regen of SMT is never "baseline"', it can harm its own regeninvolved the total Erasure of her and her games (moreover I do not think that Zeno's erasure is above Baseline)

I also think that Alice wins via Megido, Ability to harm Abstracts with Type 8 Immortality and Mid-Godly Regen, and her own Regen and stuff.

What's stopping FW from mimicking her moves? Pretty much having her arsenal on top of his.

Zamasu regenerated from the erasure of himself and his entire timeline from Zeno. Pretty sure that's above baseline Mid Godly regen.

Well FW regen is above baseline since zamasu regens from erasure of himself and his own timeline he became, from a vastly superior being to, Zeno. So erasure that can erase non corporeal beings and their timelines from a much stronger opponent won't work on his regen.

If Alice can still get through his regen anyway despite that and bypass defenses she has a good shot, but it will be tough to hit him to when precog and data analysis help FW to see what's coming and what she can do, and if she misses he will have her ability and can one shot her, and he is smarter in combat, and has more versatility to avoid being hit by it, especially knowing it's coming. Also she usually doesn't use almighty attacks iirc, her mind manip or dark attacks, which could be used against her to control her after it fails due to fw resistance is a more likely attack.

Both can win, but FW has more scenarios where he adapts and wins by gaining power and turning her moves against her due to mimicry, precog, data analysis, and much better combat instincts overall. I'd still say FW wins more times than not.

Edit: his mimicry can copy perfectly after seeing once like with broly. He also does this with time skip, time stop, candy beam etc. So he sees it once and he can copy it even from guys his level and use it as effectively as them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back