• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkseid (DC Comics) VS Alice (Shin Megami Tensei)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleed is accepted as 5D here and both speed force wall and sphere of gods transends that.
“Transcending” something does not automatically imply qualitative superiority over it, I’ve already explained this. And isn’t Darkseid only treated as 5D on this wiki?
It was never spatial since pre crisis as I remember Mr mxyzptlk called it imagination then also.
I think the fact that bleedspace was previously stated to rotate on a “5-dimensional axis” and it has been called a geometrical dimension once proves that it wasn’t always treated as simply imagination (which doesn’t really mean anything in itself). Not that any of this matters though, since the fifth dimension has been stated to be an extra dimensional space countless times in the past.
This is consistently an outlier here as she has far superior feats even the kids do and Mr mxyzptlk also and she scales above them.
How is this an outlier? Perpetua's other best feats (involving the creation of the multiverse) was while she was amped by the presence. The brothers best feats are also usually taken out of context, so I'm not sure what you mean by "far superior feats".

Oh, and Mxy himself barely has any multiversal showings, and the few he does have are usually extremely old or outdated. nevertheless, even if he was previously multiversal, him scaling below Perpetua would retcon this.
Go find out.
This isn't a response.
We use the DC MOTM and you can look for Prince of morning blog.
referencing a blog with no actual explanation doesn't count as a response. Can you show me where it was implied that the realms of multiversity hold some type of superiority over the multiverse?
When did you start reading dc comics?
This isn't a response
The bleed was stated to be 5D but it rotates there as stated in multiversity and final crisis.
In titans it was called hyperdimentional and this isn't the first time it's called hyperdimentional dimensional or another thing even superman beyond iirc called it something it but in a recent book I just read either JL or GL it's stated to connect all dimensions.
The bleed can technically be 5D or anything above from many books I've read.
"hyperdimensional" does not imply infinite dimensions in the scaling system, or any scaling system for that matter. hyperdimensional simply implies something with more dimensions then the usual three. This could be anywhere from 4 to uncountably infinite. So unless there's a statement specifically saying infinite dimensions, "hyperdimensional" simply translates to 5-Dimensional.
Superman needing 4D vision to perceive the bleed doesn't change anything.
If bleedspace is supposedly infinite dimensional, why would 4D vision be all that's required to properly perceive it?

“Transcending” something does not automatically imply qualitative superiority over it, I’ve already explained this. And isn’t Darkseid only treated as 5D on this wiki?

I think the fact that bleedspace was previously stated to rotate on a “5-dimensional axis” and it has been called a geometrical dimension once proves that it wasn’t always treated as simply imagination (which doesn’t really mean anything in itself). Not that any of this matters though, since the fifth dimension has been stated to be an extra dimensional space countless times in the past.

How is this an outlier? Perpetua's other best feats (involving the creation of the multiverse) was while she was amped by the presence. The brothers best feats are also usually taken out of context, so I'm not sure what you mean by "far superior feats".

Oh, and Mxy himself barely has any multiversal showings, and the few he does have are usually extremely old or outdated. nevertheless, even if he was previously multiversal, him scaling below Perpetua would retcon this.

This isn't a response.

referencing a blog with no actual explanation doesn't count as a response. Can you show me where it was implied that the realms of multiversity hold some type of superiority over the multiverse?

This isn't a response

"hyperdimensional" does not imply infinite dimensions in the scaling system, or any scaling system for that matter. hyperdimensional simply implies something with more dimensions then the usual three. This could be anywhere from 4 to uncountably infinite. So unless there's a statement specifically saying infinite dimensions, "hyperdimensional" simply translates to 5-Dimensional.

If bleedspace is supposedly infinite dimensional, why would 4D vision be all that's required to properly perceive it?
I'm not debating a necrod thread just dm me if you wanna debate anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back