• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ummm....Hate to say this, like I really do, but Rika's Taomon is becoming "At least 4-C"...... Yeah....Lucario vs Renamon will never being a thing....sadly.....

I'm not really sure if she should, though. Tamers was it own thing and didn't obey by Digimon lore at all. Everything was different and changed.

I'm okay with the Mega's scaling due to XW and Mephistomon, though.

I mean I doubt the Tamers Ultimate were weaker than your general Champion level Digimon. I mean in all honesty this Taomon would be stronger than your average Taomon.

While the Lore is different, the Digimon are the same.

They're still different universes though, and in Tamers, Ultimates best feats were Town level+, maybe slightly higher. I just wouldn't feel right rating them as high as 4-C over the possibility they might scale to other Ultimates from another universe.

I mean we treat General Databook Digimon the same way. I mean that was one of the things we did with the Vademon stuff. But if you guys don't want it to happen. then so be it. We are having a Tamers revision soon either way.

Sorry if I upset you.

If others are okay with scaling the Utimates to Wendimon's feat, then I'd concede.

Sorry for derailing the thread, Cal.

No please. Continue. It feels cathartic to see the Digimon side arguing for stats for once ovo. Just kidding.

Fully expecting Taomon to become High 7-A, so just switch it to a Sword of Justice or something.

I'm not upset at all, but we maybe should wait on anything Tamers as unlike the other series, it doesn't always follow the same rules. Once Executor does his blog, we'll worry about them.

Frontier and the others should be set to go however....Now what can Rika's Taomon do. She doesn't get the composite bonuses Databook Taomon has....

Wait, so is it staying at town or no? Regardless, should we debate while we can? Should I unequalize speed to account for the AP advantage of Taomon?

Sure if you want Taomon to blitz :)

Relativistic+...... vs Transonic

Holy Shit Dark wasn't kidding when he said these guys were inconsistent with our General Ratings...

Well if I had to guess, Taomon's AP advantage here helps. Not only that she has Rika who can boost her with various cards. So I will vote Taomon via versatility. Maybe wrong tho.

No helpers. Unless I make this Movie Lucario? (Isn't that Lucario like, High 6-A? Brb. Gotta make a profile)

Well change the OP. Just so you know we are for a fact upgrading Sakuyamon to 3-C soon. However, let's do this while we can. Sakuyamon uses Fox Card to seal his abilities and then the rest is history.

Back