• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny headcanons

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
Headcanon: It is an idea, belief or aspect of a character's personality or physicality that is present in a piece of fanwork that does not correspond with information present in the canonical material. Fans and fanfiction authors will often write with these aspects of their headcanon in mind. I have some:

-The universe of Super Smash Bros. is a tournament, the god tier of each game is the campion.

-Son Goku was never a hero, just a warmonger that was on the good guys' side.

-Pokemo is ****-fighting on steroids and with less fatalities.

-Wolverine and Sabertooth are probably related due sharing powers.

The funny thing is, Wolverine and Sabertooth are actually related in the X-Men movies. They're paternal half-brothers.

I know, I watched the movie. I'm pretty sure they have to be related in the comics, they share powers A LOT... like HAVOK and Cyclops, they share one power which is energy manipulation.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot was really the one who created the "Gogeta stomps Superman Prime" accounts in an attempt to look heroic.

Civilization actually takes place after "The End". These historical figures are not actual historical figures but people pretending and acting like the greatest rulers throughout time. This might explains why all these ancient ruins have advanced technology in 5,000 BC and why all the leaders are alive at the same time.

Either that or its an Alien experiment to see how humans will act, I dunno.

popstar is an artificial planet created by Kirby's now dead race and was once a seat of power where countless race once and still technically do reside

-The Mortal Kombat Tournament was created ONLY to Shao Khan, due to his Shenanigans of trying to fuse the realms (Not because greatest threats like Shinnok or Onaga who can simply avoid that requirement, making the whole Mortal Kombat Tournament completely useless and just a crude justification to say: "Hey! let's kill us each other!")

Luffy isn't his actual name. He was originally named Monkey D. Lou Ferrigno by his parents, but Garp's nickname for him just stuck to the point where Luffy isn't even aware his name is Lou Ferrigno.

FanofRPGs said:
bump
Beerus cannot actually fly, he used a pink, yes pink, potion and a magic carpet being thrown by the yeti while being tractored by a UFO into a blackhole

How Beerus got to Dinosaur Planet
What the.. I can't even.

I have some:

Broly is secretly hiding in Monaka's left nipple and SSB Gohan is in the other.

And Champa has diabetes.

And Tien's Z-Soul is the key to Tier 2.

Back