• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fully Embedding Wikidot Backrooms into Vs Battles Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's Jerry from Tom and Jerry, then it's an overkill and Jerry stomps bro.

BTW, where does the backrooms cosmology scale to according to your opinion? I don't know much about that since I am not really much into the backrooms. Like, does any character have the potential to be boundless or smth?
The Backrooms is too new to have anything that powerful, but considering the SCP Foundation went from one 4chan /x/ post to one of only seven Tier 0 verses we have in a decade, I wouldn't put it past the Backrooms to get such a rank after a few more years of metastisizing.

The Backrooms is too new to have anything that powerful, but considering the SCP Foundation went from one 4chan /x/ post to one of only seven Tier 0 verses we have in a decade, I wouldn't put it past the Backrooms to get such a rank after a few more years of metastisizing.
Bad and powerscaler writers who only write for the sole purpose of powerscaling:
OIP.P8Si0xn59094-C5TOVMn2QHaFj

I am genuinely surprised about how a Backroom thread is not getting attention. I thought this would be over within a day or two lol.

I’m gonna be working on the cosmology blog, i can’t just sit here and wait for this to be accepted

uhm if they do get added the names should just be ''Entity N'' where N is the entity number (so nothing else) ex just Entity 121
cuz i made a mistake in their titles

Not the case.

Now, the first conversation on this happened a long time ago, so it would be good help if someone could link the previous thread. That being said, a lot of Backrooms content was deemed far too lenient and lax for the wiki, and SCP was noted to have significantly higher standards. I can’t really debate the specifics without looking over the previous thread because I can’t remember shit.
Could someone link the previous threads to the boss over here.

It was re-debated on this thread which didn't seem to end with a decision to allow the Backrooms.

Not gonna last jimbo

You guys should just tag a few staff or likely admins as this is basically a big issue. And this should be a staff discussion, but I don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back