• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fully Embedding Wikidot Backrooms into Vs Battles Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright well this is it.
Not a big start, so no cosmology blogs or a verse page, simply new profiles for low tier entities that are part of the main canon of the Wikidot (no extended stuff for now). The big stuff will happen later during the year.
Backrooms legitimacy was discussed both here and here. These profiles are based on the Backrooms Wikidot's main canon which was deemed strict enough for indexing.

LETS GOOO!

Another verse with weird numerical values after a keyword after SCP.

dJ23w2K.png

Jerry>Scp verse
If that's Jerry from Tom and Jerry, then it's an overkill and Jerry stomps bro.

BTW, where does the backrooms cosmology scale to according to your opinion? I don't know much about that since I am not really much into the backrooms. Like, does any character have the potential to be boundless or smth?

Both the threads you linked in the OP seem to say the backrooms aren't allowed. I was apart of one them, and remember that being the consensus

BTW, where does the backrooms cosmology scale to according to your opinion? I don't know much about that since I am not really much into the backrooms. Like, does any character have the potential to be boundless or smth?
its not tier 0

I'm not so sure the Backrooms has enough notability or legitimacy to qualify for here.

These profiles are based on the Backrooms Wikidot's main canon which was deemed strict enough for indexing.
Reading the thread which discussed this, it looks like this was actually not the case. This is the last tally that was given:

On the topic of Backrooms content on Wikidot, 19 users (11 staff) are against it being allowed on the wiki in its current state, while 9 users (7 staff) are for it being allowed in its current state.
But it looks like a concrete decision wasn't made, exactly, in the sense that it was closed with a distinct policy on Wikidot Backrooms.

@Moritzva would you be able to help clarify the conclusions of the Backroom discussion, as you see them?

Either you let Backrooms in or disallow SCP along with it
Not the case.

Now, the first conversation on this happened a long time ago, so it would be good help if someone could link the previous thread. That being said, a lot of Backrooms content was deemed far too lenient and lax for the wiki, and SCP was noted to have significantly higher standards. I can’t really debate the specifics without looking over the previous thread because I can’t remember shit.

noted to have significantly higher standards.
How so? In actually contributing to the site or the over all quality? The former yes, it is harder to actually add to it, but it's not impossible for random people online like me and whatever to get in there and artificially inflate powerlevels for battleboarding. The latter is subjective and if stuff like Velma has profiles, there shouldn't be a discussion on this specifically

That aside some SCP's blatantly infringe on Copyright like Here.

Last edited:
pretty sure you dont even make money off writing scp content
It just feels weird when some SCP's literally use other verses in their stories like Minecraft or Kirby etc. Also i'm pretty sure that even if you don't make money off copyrighted work, it's still infringing on their IP, hence why Nintendo can take down fanworks. Could be wrong ofcourse, not a legal expert

It just feels weird when some SCP's literally use other verses in their stories like Minecraft or Kirby etc. Also i'm pretty sure that even if you don't make money off copyrighted work, it's still infringing on their IP, hence why Nintendo can take down fanworks. Could be wrong ofcourse, not a legal expert
Nop. Nintendo actually can't do anything toward fangames if they somehow go to the court, the problem is defending yourself legally costs a **** ton of money

Taeshi's unability to portray characters as sympathic only with an absurd amount of victimization is known to everyone. Don't you remember the "at least you still have a mom part?"
NU SCP writting sucks. It's either a self fullfilment shitty fantasy or bleach level powerlevel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back