• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

• Both are 3-A (Resurrection F Frieza)
  • Speed will be equalized
  • Battle takes place in Hell
  • Both in-character
  • Both start 10 meters away from each other

df9wdxb-70ee3597-9539-4367-9cda-c5d2f34af307.png
VS
mxBmqMY.png

"Truth be told, Frieza. You're last one I expected to push me this far": 3 (CBslayeR, Lord_JJJ, Eseseso)
"It's clear to me now. Your chances of winning are zero": 8 (WarriorofMite, DivineAura44, Flashlight237, jojo123, Gilad_Hyperstar, BEASTHEART880, Vizer04, XSOULOFCINDERX)
Incon:

Last edited:
Frieza is around 5 times stronger. Even if Goku's Dragon fist multiplies his ap by 10? He's only hitting Frieza for 2x the AP. While Frieza's regular hits are 5x. Frieza's also got God-Tier durability. Even punching a whole through him like Goku did to King Piccolo won't kill Frieza. Goku's only real wincon is to run away or spam Dragon Fist nonstop until Frieza runs out of time in his Golden form. Other than that, Goku gets beaten pretty much any other way. I vote Frieza.

Frieza is around 5 times stronger. Even if Goku's Dragon fist multiplies his ap by 10? He's only hitting Frieza for 2x the AP. While Frieza's regular hits are 5x. Frieza's also got God-Tier durability. Even punching a whole through him like Goku did to King Piccolo won't kill Frieza. Goku's only real wincon is to run away or spam Dragon Fist nonstop until Frieza runs out of time in his Golden form. Other than that, Goku gets beaten pretty much any other way. I vote Frieza.
It's highly possible and probable that Frieza's just going to toy with SSJ4 Goku the same way that he toyed with SSB Goku and run out of stamina, especially when he notices how much weaker SSJ4 Goku is compared to him.

I think I'm gonna vote Goku here, this Goku being more animalistic, more skilled, and more experienced than DBS Goku at this point in the series really aids him here. RPL low regen to shrug off any torturing, Dragon Fist to deal damage to Frieza, ki absorption, and various tricks he can pull out like IT Solar Flare and Destructo Disc. Frieza also likely toying with Goku in character makes it even more likely he could outlast the golden form.

Gonna go Frieza here. Dragon Fist is not so much a spammable attack as it is Goku's trump card. I just don't see how Goku can use it more than like, once, maybe twice if he's lucky.

I'm gonna go with Frieza.

Goku's SSG form was already stated to be able to destroy the Universe, like what Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Goku scales to. Frieza however scales to SSB Goku after training with Whis, and SSB Goku is 50 times stronger than SSG Goku due to SSB being SSG+SSJ

Even if GT Goku uses the Dragon Fist, Frieza is at a big AP advantage over Goku and thus will win

I'm gonna go with Frieza.

Goku's SSG form was already stated to be able to destroy the Universe, like what Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Goku scales to. Frieza however scales to SSB Goku after training with Whis, and SSB Goku is 50 times stronger than SSG Goku due to SSB being SSG+SSJ

Even if GT Goku uses the Dragon Fist, Frieza is at a big AP advantage over Goku and thus will win
Even with the whole ssj blue stamina drain the of ssj blue freiza still wins

"Like let's say God Goku is a 10 and blue multiplies his power by 50, you'd think he'd be at 500, but the form sheds so much energy shortly after transforming that he drops down to a 7 and the thus he's only effectively at 350 during a fight, if he transformed again that 7 would drop to like a 4 and so on. Completed blue prevents that initial drop allowing him to fight at that full 500"

"Like let's say God Goku is a 10 and blue multiplies his power by 50, you'd think he'd be at 500, but the form sheds so much energy shortly after transforming that he drops down to a 7 and the thus he's only effectively at 350 during a fight, if he transformed again that 7 would drop to like a 4 and so on. Completed blue prevents that initial drop allowing him to fight at that full 500"
The thing is, Frieza is already stronger than the initial SSB Goku, and although his stamina declines overtime and thus his power, he'd still be at enough of an advantage to defeat GT Goku

Don't you mean Golden Frieza, not SSJ blue Frieza?

Manga SSG only scales to 3.74 TenaexaFOE while Omega fully scales to the 76 TenaexaFOE, so they're not really comparable
I'll count the vote tho

Manga SSG only scales to 3.74 TenaexaFOE while Omega fully scales to the 76 TenaexaFOE, so they're not really comparable
I'll count the vote tho
Alright then

SSB Goku is still at least 50 times stronger than SSG Goku from BoG, so his AP would be: 187 TenaExaFoe compared to the 76 Tenaexafoe

Besides, Doesn't Goku scales to 1/10th of that since he scales to Syn, not Omega?

Basically: Golden Frieza > SSB Goku = 50 * SSG Goku RoF > SSG Goku BoG = 3.74 TenaexaFoe

This is post negative karma ball goku right

Goku's base form is Baseline 3A, and can become far stronger with SSJ4, possibly thousands of times stronger than his Base form

Frieza's Base is x54 Baseline, and he has a transformation that is likely over 50 times stronger than SSJG, which is a transformation powerful enough to bring a lower end 4B to x54 3A, which is a couple tredecillion times

so yeah Frieza stomps

Honestly, I am voting for Goku here, sure Frieza is far stronger but I am sure Goku will find a way to buy himself time for Frieza to lose his stamina and get weaker to win

• Both are 3-A (Resurrection F Frieza)
  • Speed will be equalized
  • Battle takes place in Hell
  • Both in-character
  • Both start 10 meters away from each other

df9wdxb-70ee3597-9539-4367-9cda-c5d2f34af307.png
VS
mxBmqMY.png

"Truth be told, Frieza. You're last one I expected to push me this far": 2 (CBslayeR, Lord_JJJ)
"It's clear to me now. Your chances of winning are zero": 6 (WarriorofMite, DivineAura44, Flashlight237, jojo123, Gilad_Hyperstar, BEASTHEART880)
Incon:

A fellow Hyourinjutsu fan?

Ya love to see it!

As for this fight's outcome?

As mentioned above, Frieza does have a 5x AP advantage.

However, his Resurrection F Golden Form has a massive stamina drain, while SSJ4 has no stamina drain whatsoever.

Also, the Dragon Fist hurt Omega Shenron and almost killed him, making it 76 tenaexafoe, or over double Golden Frieza's AP/durability. If it nearly one-shot someone twice as strong as Frieza (and would've ended Omega had he not regenerated), it could probably take down Frieza.

And a blind SSJ4FP Goku dominated the Syn Shenron who scales to 7.6 tenaexafoe.

Not to mention that SSJ4FP Goku endured an absolute beatdown from Omega twice (once before using the Dragon Fist and once after Gogeta wore out) and kept going, although he did eventually run out of energy and reverted back to base.

Voting SSJ4 Goku thanks to his ability to take Frieza's hits long enough for Frieza's Golden Form to lose stamina, and his Dragon Fist being capable of one-shotting Frieza.

He's also far more pragmatic and level-headed than Frieza and is much smarter than his DBS counterpart.

Voting SSJ4 Goku thanks to his ability to take Frieza's hits long enough for Frieza's Golden Form to lose stamina
Frieza was about to kill SSB Goku who directly stalled Frieza out of his golden form before his power failed him, and SSB Goku was only slightly below Golden Frieza, not 5 times weaker, so SSJ4 Goku would definitely struggle a lot to tank hits from Frieza
and is much smarter than his DBS counterpart.
Debatable. Especially in combat sense. While GT Goku is certianly older, DBS Goku got more refined training after being taught by Whis. GT Goku also didn't trained with someone since King Kai all the way back in the Saiyan Saga

Even in non-combat, this is the same Goku that nearly killed himself from eating a Dragon Ball, so idk about smart

Last edited:
And also keep blasting Super 17 and not picking up he was absorbing energy...and then blast him with a Kamehameha x10 when he did know.
To maybe give him some benefit of the doubt, I'm pretty sure his strategy was to see if he could overtax Super 17's Energy Absorption and make him blow himself up, which if I remember correctly Gero or Mu pointed out was a possibility before the strategy failed.

To maybe give him some benefit of the doubt, I'm pretty sure his strategy was to see if he could overtax Super 17's Energy Absorption and make him blow himself up, which if I remember correctly Gero or Mu pointed out was a possibility before the strategy failed.
That's kind of a dumb strategy, I get he's trying to pull a Yakon but the thing is Yakon was fodder and didn't get stronger from absorbing light if I recall correctly, while Super 17 is clearly a threat that gets worse the more energy he gobbles up, so trying to defeat him with a strategy he doesn't know it would work and if it doesn't work then shit goes from bad to worse is a...you know...

That's kind of a dumb strategy, I get he's trying to pull a Yakon but the thing is Yakon was fodder and didn't get stronger from absorbing light if I recall correctly, while Super 17 is clearly a threat that gets worse the more energy he gobbles up, so trying to defeat him with a strategy he doesn't know it would work and if it doesn't work then shit goes from bad to worse is a...you know...
I'm aware, I was just trying give him some benefit of the doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back