• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyways, according to powerscaling Primebeard > Kaido whomst luffy BARELY beat

Idk why people would even think that current luffy is on the level of primebeard / Roger tbh

There's a pretty big difference between the two, Rokugan and Impact Dials were made for the sole purpose of durability negation and target organs on a much more precise and accurate level. Whitebeard's Vibrations aren't as lethal, they're more widespread but for that sole reason makes them less lethal.
They're all able to negate durability for the sole reason they're Shockwaves, just like WB's. And iirc WB's gura let him one-shot Ace who was keeping up with WB's physicals so I'd say they're pretty lethal in comparison.
Whitebeard's Vibrations don't turn innards into mush, nor do they effect internal organs on the level of Rokugan, Ryou or Impact dials.
When did any of them turn innards into mush?
Whitebeard's using Vibrations, not a direct shockwave. Violently shaking rubber isn't going to effect it very much in the long run, Whitebeard's Devil Fruit allows him to create indirect shockwaves. Rokugan and such create shockwaves directly, work on a much smaller and precise scale and are meant as durability negation as its foremost usage.
This is meaningless as the gura attacks are still shockwaves & wouldn't make Luffy's body stretch like the other shockwave attacks.
Essentially what i'm getting at is that Whitebeard's durability negation is overblown as shit. He isnt pulling a Reverse Flash with his Vibrations, nor can he use them for distributing molecular structures like HF swords from MG. Hell he isnt even turning organs into mush. Passing Vibrations through rubber won't affect it, Rokugan and such are effective because they detonate inside whereas Whitebeard's Vibrations just well, pass through the body.
No one (at least not me) said any of that shit in regard to WB's shockwaves, idk what you're on about rn. I don't think you understand how those attacks work, they also pass through the body; that's what Shockwave attacks are shown and stated to do.

You're very mistaken here, literally the explanation of Jinbe's FMK show why shockwave attacks effect Luffy despite being rubber.
That's overall meaningless to my argument and doesn't serve as a counter argument. Shock Wille was never targeted at his head, and again it works differently than Whitebeard's Gura Gura. Shock Wille is a electrical based attack that fries the opponent up from the inside, you can't compare electricity to vibrations.
Shock wille is stated a shockwave attack, not electricity based as far as is known.
No, the Gura Gura aren't shockwaves. They can indirectly produce shockwaves by the manipulation of vibrations, and read above. Whitebeard's shockwaves aren't nearly as lethal as a targeted and precise Rokugan. Again sending vibrations through rubber isn't going to be doing much to said rubber.

Rubber is quite literally used as an anti vibration material and is the best anti vibration material for a reason.
They are. And shockwaves clearly effect rubber in this verse.
False, comparing apples to oranges there. Kaidou uses cutting attacks, something that is a counter to rubber material. Unlike Kaidou's attacks, Luffy would be naturally resistant to the shockwaves that Whitebeard produces.
His rubber body isn't naturally resistant to Shockwaves.

Isn't rubber widely regarded as the best vibration-reducing material?

Last edited:
Isn't rubber is widely regarded as the best vibration-reducing material?
It's really good at ABSORBING vibrations, that means Luffy getting hit by Whitebeard's shockwaves will feel like 10 Flaming jet engines hitting him at once seeing as what his shockwaves can do

THE SCALE
Prime Whitebeard scale to be superior to its OLD which in turn is superior to Shiki and be comparable to Kaido
The keeper scale like this
Prime Whitebeard> Old Whitebeard> 1,497 exatons
Prime Whitebeard = Kaido Base> Post-Gura Blackbeard> 1,497 exatons
Luffy base seriously damage Zoan Kaido with Busōshoku emission and equal to haoushoku infusion hybrid kaido with haoushoku infusion
Gear 2 Luffy I tie with Hybrid Kaido
Gear 3 luffy damage to Hybrid Kaido and equal to Haoushoku Infusion Hybrid Kaido
Gear 4 luffy destroyed kaido
Gear 5 Luffy Barrio el Soil with Zoan
The Strongest Attack destroyed Hybrid Kaido
Bowrang Gun is 4 times Gear 5
The scale would be like this
Busoushoku Emission Base Luffy > Zoan Kaido > Base Kaido > Post-Gura Gura Blackbeard > 1.497 Exatons
Haoushoku Infusion Base Luffy = Haoushoku Infusion Hybrid Kaido > Hybrid Kaido > Zoan Kaido > Base Kaido > Post-Gura Gura Blackbeard > 1.497 Exatons
Gear 2 Luffy = Hybrid Kaido > Zoan Kaido > Base Kaido > Post-Gura Gura Blackbeard > 1.497 Exatons
Gear 3 Luffy = Haoushoku Infusion Hybrid Kaido > Hybrid Kaido > Zoan Kaido > Base Kaido > Post-Gura Gura Blackbeard > 1.497 Exatons
Gear 4 Luffy >> Kaido Base > Post-Gura Blackbeard > 1,497 Exatons
Gear 5 Luffy >> Zoan Kaido > Kaido Base > Post-Gura Blackbeard > 1,497 Exatons
Strongest Attack >> Hybrid Kaid
Barjang Gun >>>>> 5,988 EXATONES

speed
Prime Whitebeard scale to be superior to its OLD that in turn is superior to Marineford than equal Akainu than Igles
The scale would remain
Prime Whitebeard> Old Whitebeard> Marineford Whitebeard = Akainu = 3.61c
Base Luffy remained up to day with Hybrid Kaid
Gear 2 luffy supero to the Thunder Bagua de Kaido
Gear 4 Luffy exceeds his gear 2 and Gear 5 surpasses Gear 4
Base Luffy = Hybrid Kaido > Zoan Kaido > Base Kaido = Oden = Prime Whitebeard > Old Whitebeard > Marineford Whitebeard = Akainu = 3.61c
Luffy Base = Hybrid Kaido > Zoan Kaido> Kaido Base = Big Mom > 3.61c
Gear 5 > Gear 4 > Gear 2 Luffy> 8.74c

Not to be that guy but like, if Akainu, who is considerably weaker than Luffy and has less tricks up his sleeve, could endure WB's shockwaves (albeit injured badly) and keep fighting his Commanders, I see no reason for Luffy to be done in by them that easily.

Not to be that guy but like, if Akainu, who is considerably weaker than Luffy and has less tricks up his sleeve, could endure WB's shockwaves (albeit injured badly) and keep fighting his Commanders, I see no reason for Luffy to be done in by them that easily.
Why are you comparing a dying whitebeard to prime whitebeard?
And dude literally got knocked the **** out by 2 hits from a dying whitebeard

THE SCALE
Prime Whitebeard scale to be superior to its OLD which in turn is superior to Shiki and be comparable to Kaido
The keeper scale like this
Prime Whitebeard> Old Whitebeard> 1,497 exatons
Prime Whitebeard = Kaido Base> Post-Gura Blackbeard> 1,497 exatons
Luffy base seriously damage Zoan Kaido with Busōshoku emission and equal to haoushoku infusion hybrid kaido with haoushoku infusion
Gear 2 Luffy I tie with Hybrid Kaido
Gear 3 luffy damage to Hybrid Kaido and equal to Haoushoku Infusion Hybrid Kaido
Gear 4 luffy destroyed kaido
Gear 5 Luffy Barrio el Soil with Zoan
The Strongest Attack destroyed Hybrid Kaido
Bowrang Gun is 4 times Gear 5
The scale would be like this
Busoushoku Emission Base Luffy > Zoan Kaido > Base Kaido > Post-Gura Gura Blackbeard > 1.497 Exatons
Haoushoku Infusion Base Luffy = Haoushoku Infusion Hybrid Kaido > Hybrid Kaido > Zoan Kaido > Base Kaido > Post-Gura Gura Blackbeard > 1.497 Exatons
Gear 2 Luffy = Hybrid Kaido > Zoan Kaido > Base Kaido > Post-Gura Gura Blackbeard > 1.497 Exatons
Gear 3 Luffy = Haoushoku Infusion Hybrid Kaido > Hybrid Kaido > Zoan Kaido > Base Kaido > Post-Gura Gura Blackbeard > 1.497 Exatons
Gear 4 Luffy >> Kaido Base > Post-Gura Blackbeard > 1,497 Exatons
Gear 5 Luffy >> Zoan Kaido > Kaido Base > Post-Gura Blackbeard > 1,497 Exatons
Strongest Attack >> Hybrid Kaid
Barjang Gun >>>>> 5,988 EXATONES

speed
Prime Whitebeard scale to be superior to its OLD that in turn is superior to Marineford than equal Akainu than Igles
The scale would remain
Prime Whitebeard> Old Whitebeard> Marineford Whitebeard = Akainu = 3.61c
Base Luffy remained up to day with Hybrid Kaid
Gear 2 luffy supero to the Thunder Bagua de Kaido
Gear 4 Luffy exceeds his gear 2 and Gear 5 surpasses Gear 4
Base Luffy = Hybrid Kaido > Zoan Kaido > Base Kaido = Oden = Prime Whitebeard > Old Whitebeard > Marineford Whitebeard = Akainu = 3.61c
Luffy Base = Hybrid Kaido > Zoan Kaido> Kaido Base = Big Mom > 3.61c
Gear 5 > Gear 4 > Gear 2 Luffy> 8.74c
Prime whitebeard = base kaido?
what are you smoking?

Why are you comparing a dying whitebeard to prime whitebeard?
And dude literally got knocked the **** out by 2 hits from a dying whitebeard
Obviously Primebeard is stronger but so is Luffy lol.
He survived getting a Rokougan to the stomach like twice and proceeded to pummel Lucci until he was literally dying and in need of medical care.
Keep in mind Primebeard needs to have stronger Haki for him to really affect Luffy with his df and Luffy could close that gap quickly, not to mention he has Empowerment and can grab Lightning and Smoke, so I wonder he can POSSIBLY grab quakes.

Obviously Primebeard is stronger but so is Luffy lol.
He survived getting a Rokougan to the stomach like twice and proceeded to pummel Lucci until he was literally dying and in need of medical care.
Keep in mind Primebeard needs to have stronger Haki for him to really affect Luffy with his df and Luffy could close that gap quickly, not to mention he has Empowerment and can grab Lightning and Smoke, so I wonder he can POSSIBLY grab quakes.
why are you comparing rokuogan with whitebeard?...

Primebeard has the second strongest haki in the series or is tied with roger luffy isn't closing that gap.
He's not grabbing or doing anything to his quakes that scale above him

Whitebeard survived having his organs liquified, having half of his head blown off while having heartattacks continuously, with dozens of stab wounds that went through his body and all the other shit
while he was at his weakest
Luffy doesn't even compare to the levels of durability he's shown

Luffy put down Kaidou who survived a plentiful amount of damage.
Like, the dude was jumped by the Scabbards, stabbed by Gamma Knife, poked in the throat by Law, compressed by Kidd's metal, and got his organs, eyes, and head rubberized by Luffy's punches which all had Advanced Haki in them.
Then he got smacked by a ******* ginormous fist which also had Advanced Haki in it.
That's the guy Luffy put down.

Whitebeard survived having his organs liquified, having half of his head blown off while having heartattacks continuously, with dozens of stab wounds that went through his body and all the other shit
while he was at his weakest
Luffy doesn't even compare to the levels of durability he's shown
Mans named a bunch of endurance feats and called it durability

That doesn't really help when your organs are being turned into souffle
Anyways i dont believe Current Luffy is on the same levek as PB or Roger yet overall and WB's reasons above convince me morr about PB winning this.

PB winning FRA but definitely not sn easy fight since Luffy got the Hax advantage

Y'all wanna see something cool?
Subjective Reality (Can turn his imagination into reality, ranging from breaking physics in a cartoon fashion, altering his environment into rubber and affects such as making his opponent view star's and birds as if it were a cartoon. Kaidou stated that his abilities were like something from a comic strip. Stated to be able of fighting in anyway he wishes)
Transmutation (Macro-Quantum: Demonstrated that he's able to apply this effect on intangible matter such as bolts of lightning which are composed of electrons. Can turn the environment to rubber, allowing him to bounce off of it as he wishes, akin to a Paramecia Awakening. Is capable of turning other creatures into rubber, as he made Kaidou's body elastic)

Dude said luffy is catching up with primebeard's haki and says the thread is full of incredulity
I said gaps in Haki can be closed from the inferior to the superior, which is an accepted ability on the wiki of Haki capabilities shown by Luffy a shit ton amount of times ranging from Katakuri to Kaidou him ******* self and you act like it's outlandish for his Haki to just grow in strength

He went from prediction to future sight and aura waves to imbuement and you act like "Haki getting harder" is something outlandish

Luffy has 3 different types of dura neg, hilariously more versatility, can fly, speed boosts, more advanced haki types for 2/3 of the existing Haki types, relative AP in base stacked with two different types of reactive power level and accelerated development, empowerment, literally another ******* life whenever he first dies, and can reduce damage from physical hits by morphing his body, and you're seriously telling me "stamina", "endurance", and "hype" is good enough for Whitebeard to win???

Whitebeard hasn't shown enough to beat a Luffy of this caliber at his peak right now

Luffy has 3 different types of dura neg, hilariously more versatility, can fly, speed boosts, more advanced haki types for 2/3 of the existing Haki types, relative AP in base stacked with two different types of reactive power level and accelerated development, empowerment, literally another ******* life whenever he first dies, and can reduce damage from physical hits by morphing his body, and you're seriously telling me "stamina", "endurance", and "hype" is good enough for Whitebeard to win???

Whitebeard hasn't shown enough to beat a Luffy of this caliber at his peak right now
So that's a vote for Luffy?

Change my vote to Luffy FRA for King's Reasons. He changed my mind

Back