• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
^ erm... what kind of reasoning is that?

Anyways, Fujitora wins due to superior durability and the fact that he can practically nullify Chibaku tensei with his gravity ability--especially with Class T (likely close to T+) lifting capabilities with it.

Fujitora has shown casual small island~Island attacks with Ferocious Tiger despite focusing some of his power into lifting all of the rubble via Dressrosa. He'd have absolutely no trouble stopping Chibaku Tensei and defeating Nagato in the process especially with a focus towards mid-ranged attacks and the fact that some of the Rinnegan powers would be useless in this battle.

Island DC and Durability > City~Large City DC (Chibaku tensei would be completely useless) and City level durability.

Fujitora takes with with relative low-mid Difficulty. This should be considered a stomp if we include Fujitora's vast visual perception via haki + Precognition.

if it is close range i would give it to nagato (because of soul-absorbing hax), middle and long range should go to fuji ^_^

it is not practical for them to start melee range. They'd likely have distance between themselves given how standard match-ups go. How would Nagato be able to grab Fujitora with his MHS speeds when Fujitora's speed is also MHS and he has advanced Observation haki and can counter/block with his sword?

This would be fairly easy for Fujitora to win given his sword, adept level of Armament haki, large range in Observation haki + precognition, capable of multi-tasking and applying Island level (low end being Small Island for his Ferocious tiger) attacks while applying Class T lifting capabilities. Their speed and DC cancel eachother out (except Fujitora's DC would be vastly superior since he will render Chibaku Tensei Null and Void), but Fujitora has superior durability being Island vs Nagato's City level durability. A Ferocious Tiger would cripple him and Fujitora can manipulate Nagato's gravitational pull to the ground--slowing him down while damaging him in the process.

Fujitora, his haki will give him the advantage in this battle and since he can have precognition with his haki, so i think nagato can't just one shot fujitora with his hax since fujitora haki will give him an early warning before nagato can use his hax.

Fujitora has shown much greater feats with his gravitational manipulation than nagato.

Only things nagato can do is soul/life force steal via human path,narka path or gedo statue,will be easier with gedo statue.human path may never get to catch fujitora,so he's outta the window,narka path needs just to be in the vicinity of someone to totally paralyze them,but i think fuji will fight from range,but yea,the option is there,but probably won't be used and then to gedo statue,now i think this is nagato's only viable way of winning now,since gedo(ten tails body) statue can take a few island level hits,and is capable of soul stealing,i am still veery torn on the battle.

Since fuji is much stronger in base and could end nagato before he thinks he needs the gedo statue.But nagato could start off with the gedo statue and soul steal off the bat.

I have to think about this more.

That is to say that Fujitora is sluggish and can not react or evade it, which would be ridiculous. He has speed at least comparable to Doflamingo (i.e. Meteorite feat and stopping Doflamingo's kick). Gedo statue would ruin Nagato's body and there is no guarenteee that Fujitora would even come close in contact with that statue given his impressive field of range and precognition due to his advanced level of Observation haki.

One of Fujitora's long ranged attacks, Ferocious Tiger, appled at least Small Island AP. He would kill Nagato, who has Town~City level durability with that level of attack. If Nagato resorts to Gedo Statue, he'd seal his own fate given how fragile his body would become. A single blow from Fujitora would kill him at that point.

I was actually thinking about the soul-stealing dragon from the start: Hanzo was capable of reacting to it attacking and retreated. Fujitora's speed is more than enough to outpace it and he can multi-task by attacking and evading all at once. Nagato wouldn't be able to land the attack and he'd be killed by a meteorite or strike from Fujitora.

Fujitora has enough DC to beat Nagato. Nagato is kinda glass canon really. Not to mention we haven't seen Fujitora's full strength yet

CinCameron20 said:
^ elaborate as to why.

The dud can absorb souls ffs. That and his energy absorption/deflection. Not only that, he's smarter.

Gravity is the only thing Fujitora has against Pain. That and his durability.

Ahhh you guys are both after me on every Narudoe vs One Spice fight.

But with Town~City durability, Nagato isn't going to be able to compete with Fujitora especially since his strongest (Island) attack is focused on gravity and Fujitora can apply Class T lifting capabilities and can also apply Island level gravity strikes, he'd nullify such an attack. Nagato's other attacks are City+ iirc. His only chance is soul hax, which he would only be able to accomplish with Gedo Statue since he would never be able to survive melee range against Fujitora's sword. Fujitora would be fast enough to evade the dragon if Hanzo could react to it attacking and escape without being hit.

@Tailsman67 He can't simple absorb them out of thin air. He either needs to come into contact with their body (which Naruto could hold his soul in and had the strength to counter-attack for some time) or with his soul dragon, which even Hanzo could avoid.

"He is smarter" How so...? Fujitora planned to have the strawhats defeat Doflamingo and announced it to the world to show that the Government is irresponsible and the Shichibukai are shady characters, which prevented the Alabasta news incident from happening again. He did all of this while making sure the Marines were not suspicious of his intentions by engaging Zoro/Luffy and pretending to be held up by Sabo.

About "all that Fujitora has over Nagato"... Fujitora negates Nagato's most powerful attack, which makes Nagato's AP only City+. Fujitora has superior AP and Durability. He also has VASTLY superior range. His speed is also higher given how he compares or surpasses Doflamingo (Mach 640+) in term of combat speed.

@KazarianFahs Well, when i see the 1:10 or 1:100 ratios, I usually think of "winning out of 10 or 100 fights", so 55/45 makes me think that.

Yea,i mean,fuji takes this battle no doubt,but nagato has the OHK potential too,so giving that to him,ultimately it's the win votes that count.and i've been definitely been leaning towards fujitora,and i'd also vote for fuji.

Then there are 7 in total Nagotos all with the same stats, few stats being less than others.

So how would Nagoto loose?

By that, I thought you meant that he was using his 6 paths. Not the physical bodies that he controls. It is Nagato himself versus Fujitora.

But I'll humor you. 5 of the 6 pains would be one-shot due to their durability being so low and Deva Pain would be speed blitzed during his Shinra Tensei cooldown.

Tailsman67 said:
Then there are 7 in total Nagotos all with the same stats, few stats being less than others.
So how would Nagoto loose?
Just to remind you, Fujitora can pin down Zoro, and Zoro can cut down Pica in half with a single slash. Fujitora's gravity pull is pretty strong.

I like how people think that Nagato still has a chance considering that he has city level durability and Fujitora's gravity ability can apply casual Small Island+ and Class T feats. Nagato would be killed almost instantly.

Back