• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irene's usage of her magic seems mostly support-based in combat. Fujitora's powers and attacks are more suited for a confrontation like this.

Even if Irene can keep pace with her own attacks, Fujitora has the utility advantage due to usage of Clairvoyance and Pre-cognition. He can use gravity to alter Irene's weight, or pull meteorites from the sky, levitate, send rubble flying, send destructive shockwaves, and stop such attacks by utilizing his gravity manipulation as a barrier.

Even if Irene somehow bypasses this, Fujitora's physical capabilities are well developed due to his training as a marine and Admiral. Those at the physical level of Doflamingo and Sabo were easily halted by his defenses.

Irene's sensor, flight, and eye magic will, at best, cancel out the utility advantages held by Fujitora. Her offenses are straight to the point and she utilizes VERY little trickery. Fujitora's power can surprise her in many ways listed above.

Because of these reasons, I believe that Fujitora wins due to more utilitarian based abilities for combat, and his inert abilities cancel out Irene's sensory based powers.

Irene's powers are not suited for combat and are more support based? Literally what? She was moping the floor with both Erza and Wendy with her "support" magic.

If anything Fujitora is the one that's gonna get a nice surprise from Irene's powers. Once she knows he uses Gravity Manipulation, there's not much left for the surprise element from him as the power is pretty straightforward: push, pull, barriers and so on and so forth. While Irene's Magic is far more versatile and unknown to Fujitora.

Fujitora's physical capabilities are in no way superior to Irene's. She can fight fine and dandy with Erza and Wendy both in close quarters by blocking with her staff, can brush off a double combined attack from them, and can block Erza's swords with her hands just fine.

Her flight is superior to Fujitoras that can only levitate.

She can attack from multiple directions at once making it hard to dodge.

If Fujitora tries to throw stuff at her they are going to explode in his face from her Explosion Magic. And another .

She can enchant Fujitora's clothes and make him explode and there's nothing Fujitora can do to prevent it.

Or she can just take Fujitora's sword away or make it go poof and he's left defenseless. Or she can just turn the sword into something else making it useless. Or turn the sword or even Fujitora himself into a mouse. Or just separate the magic from Fujitora's sword.

Also she has more experience than him.

Support based? I don't think that straight up conjuring explosions from nowhere is support based; she does have support based abilities no doubt but she also has a decent amount of straight up combat abilities also. She can enchant a give life to objects around her instilling them with their own unique powers to assist her in the fight. And when it comes to who can surprise whom Irene's powers are among the most unusual Fujitora would ever encounter, her abilities basically make it that no matter where the environment will be on her side, conjuring explosives from all around her opponents including from underneath, the fact that Fujitora has the superior physical abilities is not lost to me and I know it's something in his favour and his gravity powers while impressive and far superior than the gravity users in FT it still doesn't change the fact that in comparison to Irene's his powers are far more direct and easy to see through. Also while he has precog it should be noted that it isn't infallible he can and will get hit.

1) she brushed off attacks from Wendy. Erza injured her with serious blows.

2) Attacking from Multiple directions is nothing new, and he has precognition and clairvoyance, as I stated, which can help him react faster to attacks in the midst of combat.

3) He does not require to throw objects at her and can send shockwaves via gravity strikes instead. And she needs to be aware of the attack coming to "blow it up in his face", lol...

4) she has only done so with her weapons. If that's the case, why not Erza's? Hmm~?

5) She has only displayed such a feat against VASTLY inferior opponents. Why not do this to Wendy, Erza, Acnologia, or anyone else?

I'm gonna agree with scarlet firefly here; the only thing keeping fujitora in this fight is his observation haki and if he screws up even once Irene can incap or OHK him with transmutation.

U mentioned precog again and as I mentioned above precog doesn't make the fight it can still fail, combine that with the fact that Irene's magic straight up puts the environment in her favour and it is basically solidified that at some point he will get hit

1. She received two minor scratches that didn't slow her down in the slightest.

2. Precog is not infallible, expecially when you don't know the nature of your opponent's powers.

3. She can sense stuff so she will see them coming.

4. Those were Erza's swords that were manipulated like that and turned into nothing.

5. I said she could probably do it to Fujitora, but it's unlikely due to his power being close to hers. His sword on the other hand is fair game.

Irene base on reason above.. Well she exchange 9++k soldier 1 of then can give trouble to erza Exchange neinhart Create life Exchange human Exchange body(ignore durability since even wendy can do it to her) limitless stamina(not eat anything for 400 year until dead she hasn't show any tired) bad English....etc

Irene could just rip out Fujitora's mind, perminantly incapasitating him or she could just possess him, use his sword to stab him through the heart and then jump back to her own body. Additionaly deus zero could disable armament haki since it functions as a buff.

Irene could transform him into a mouse... I mean you people do realise that island Irene is like literally just her animated swords?

Leaving aside the plot that made her lose Irene has so many hax abiltis that Fujitora could not keep up with (just like Law in OP) than Irene also has range and flight and can make his clothing explode doing him damage like that,and when it comes to experience she is far more experienced, with debuff she can make his attacks much weaker...

And against Erza and Wendy since that was brought up... Irene got a full power Erza strike enchanted by Wendy's magic directly on her head without protecting or using any enchantment and she only had a scratch so, that's actually a bad example not to mention she was toying around with them as it was clearly shown...

Like seriously she could simply use range attacks and make his clothing explode and make his attacks weaker not to mention one of her attacks actually pushed away Acnologia who is complete casual large island lvl and at its highest considering no one can even come close to him,since even Irene barely dodged his casual attack and was explaining how his power is far beyond what she heared and thought...

When it comes to Fujitora his precognition can help him dodge but against certain spells like making his clothing explode precognition serves nothing and since his precognition is not even constant that only makes it harder.

His gravitational magic would be zero surprise for someone who lived 400 years and has that same thing in her own verse and his meteor need time to get on the ground so, reacting on that is not a problem and again her enchantment can simply allow her to realease from his gravity effect,since her flight is obviously depending on gravity as well since she has no wing and she is capable of enchanting anything from person and objects too atmosphere and that would include gravity as well since he showed in her dragon form how she can take a meteor from (well that's far) and since she can do the same thing in her dragon form she can obviously do it in her Human form as well,since she clearly stated how her dragon form is only getting her on a even greater scale (she took a meteor from several hundreds of thousand of kilometres of distance)

To end this his gravitational magic is not only no surprise for her since she knows about that power and uses something similar as well and has lived 400 years,but is as well not useful for restarining her movement since she can enchant anything and has shown the enchantment of atmosphere it self and probably gravity since that's how she is capable of flying in her human form thx to ecnhantment and that's pretty much the only way to do it, than she also has range and possibilty to attack him with his own clothing creating strong explosions and is also capable of debuffing his attacks(gravity) and the list goes on with fact she also has her animated sword and has versitalty in power... He on the side has precogtnion (that helps to dodge from time to time) and his a bit of variety with his gravitational power,but that's all...

I dunno. I didn't make the file. It is similar to how the Grand Priest from Dragon Ball isn't called the Daishinkan.

I already asked admins to do it so,they will take care of that plus you made a weird thing in his profile it should be written:

"speed was equalised, and this was 6-C versions" not "fought a 6-C year old version"... Like really what does that mean...

Well, I can't anyway because my connection sucks so, if you could just modify what you wrote for Fujitora cause it's a bad description simple "speed equalised and 6-C versions" is enough and I am not even sure a description is necessary for those that lost.

Anyway, someone close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back