• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fuji NEVER Cry [DMC Tier 1 Downgrades Yet Again]

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the logic of the infinite, all (countable) infinites are the same size; it is unintuitive, but it is math.
Uncountable infinite is where things start being bigger than countable infinite.
So, by that point, it would be Low 1-C.
You can still be bigger than countable infinity without being low 1-C; Like, infinity x infinity is still just regular infinity, you'd need something like infinity^infinity.

Like, this is always how we've treated it, if simply being "bigger than infinity" is enough for QS then I could get away with some egregious wank.

You can still be bigger than countable infinity without being low 1-C; Like, infinity x infinity is still just regular infinity, you'd need something like infinity^infinity.

Like, this is always how we've treated it, if simply being "bigger than infinity" is enough for QS then I could get away with some egregious wank.
Now i think i need to jump in, where did you get the idea that you can be bigger than countable infinite without being uncountable infinite (or Low 1-C in this case), infinite x infinite = infinite and no it isn't bigger than infinite. Set theory is all of about the size of infinity, the moment you bigger than countable infinite (which is natural number or Aleph-0), you must ne uncountable infinite (which is real number or Aleph-1), no way you can be bigger than countable infinite while still being countable infinite itself, especially the word bigger is a word that describe the size of something

Can we like, not do whataboutism here for once?

Can we like, not do whataboutism here for once?
Now i think i need to jump in, where did you get the idea that you can be bigger than countable infinite without being uncountable infinite (or Low 1-C in this case), infinite x infinite = infinite and no it isn't bigger than infinite. Set theory is all of about the size of infinity, the moment you bigger than countable infinite (which is natural number or Aleph-0), you must ne uncountable infinite (which is real number or Aleph-1), no way you can be bigger than countable infinite while still being countable infinite itself, especially the word bigger is a word that describe the size of something
So to be clear, this is low 1-C? No whataboutism here, genuine curiosity.

Also, are yall gonna keep ignoring the parts of the tiering system that clearly say that you need to be more than countably infinite times larger than low 2-C? Because that seems like a massive fucking contradiction.

Technically, the correct point: infinity ^infinity... or the powerset of aleph null or countable infinite, which is aleph 1 or uncountable infinite. But, from the comparison, all infinite less than uncountable infinite would be the same size; if something infinite is finite or insignificant, to another realm, it suggests uncountable infinite or Low 1-C in this case.

Wank is a derogatory term; you should stop using such terms or continuing like this. I could get possible agitation, but attack the argument, not the person; otherwise, your comments could become warnings worthy or more.
  • Wanker: A derogatory term used to describe users who inflate character or verse statistics to massive levels over faulty logic or vague evidence. Use of this term is generally frowned upon, but even staff members have been known to use it when agitated or tired.

Technically, the correct point: infinity ^infinity... or the powerset of aleph null or countable infinite, which is aleph 1 or uncountable infinite. But, from the comparison, all infinite less than uncountable infinite would be the same size; if something infinite is finite or insignificant, to another realm, it suggests uncountable infinite or Low 1-C in this case.
Except that's not even the case here; The context is "a ray of light against endless darkness", which DOES indicate an infinite size difference, but not much else.

So to be clear, this is low 1-C? No whataboutism here, genuine curiosity.

Also, are yall gonna keep ignoring the parts of the tiering system that clearly say that you need to be more than countably infinite times larger than low 2-C? Because that seems like a massive fucking contradiction.
Idk about Touhou contexts, also iirc there is a Low 1-C upgrade thread for Toubou in the past??

Anyway, i just jump in because your argument is bigger than countable infinite isn't uncountable infinite

Idk about Touhou contexts, also iirc there is a Low 1-C upgrade thread for Toubou in the past??

Anyway, i just jump in because your argument is bigger than countable infinite isn't uncountable infinite
There was, but the logic is different here. But seeing the context of "here's a realm that is infinite, and here's a realm that is larger than it", do you think that this is low 1-C?

Bruh honestly by continuum hypothesis there are no set of number that bigger than aleph 0 and smaller than aleph 1. So the bigger one must be aleph 1 or uncountable infinite

And infinite×infinite is not bigger than countable infinity

Infinity^infinity is about quantity of the infinity, if the infinity it self is bigger that talk about quality then it is higher infinite. Because all countable infinite is same because it have same cardinality or size, if other infinity size is bigger than other it mean larger cardinality that it cannot be still countable infinity

That the reason why i ask if the human world is in infinity size or not

By the logic of the infinite, all (countable) infinites are the same size; it is unintuitive, but it is math.
Uncountable infinite is where things start being bigger than countable infinite.
...So about the Low 1-C thing, there's an argument Gilver brought up concerning Low 1-C that I have noticed but seemingly no one else has been bringing up and I want to ask an important question to Gilver to answer to confirm my interpretation. But since it's a staff thread I want to confirm if I can speak up. Is that fine with you?

Except that's not even the case here; The context is "a ray of light against endless darkness", which DOES indicate an infinite size difference, but not much else.
When the Human world was fusing with the demon world from Argosax, it seemed an infinite space-time was created [From past thread, The World Energy is capable to warp the space-time in a Universal scale,can create time paradoxes,can affect not only the present, but also the past and future and is capable to warp the entire of the universe”]; I guess it suggests the human world could have been at least infinite regarding the ray of light quote which can support Low 1-C.

When the Human world was fusing with the demon world from Argosax, it seemed an infinite space-time was created [From past thread, The World Energy is capable to warp the space-time in a Universal scale,can create time paradoxes,can affect not only the present, but also the past and future and is capable to warp the entire of the universe”]; I guess it suggests the human world could have been at least infinite regarding the ray of light quote which can support Low 1-C.
No? That doesn't meant the Human World is infinite, it was just warped spatially to be infinite. That doesn't retroactively apply to the ray of light statement. Like, this just serves to support the DW being infinite, since it fusing with the HW made a part of it infinite.

Can i comment further on this thread??
Yeah nevermind i will comment

Yeah i know, i just say it is hard for get higher dimension if it has no infinite size. Because we cannot say it is uncountable infinite if we not have other infinite to compare with

"Note that timelines, per default, are assumed to be infinitely long i.e. it’s assumed that there is no end to time."

It should be noted that timelines are assumed to be infinite in length

"The relationship between the spatial dimensions of a universe and the additional temporal dimension(s) may be visualized as something akin to the frames of a movie placed side-by-side. Basically, the time-like direction may be thought of as a line comprised of uncountably infinite points, each of which is a static "snapshot" of the whole universe at any given moment, with the set of all such events comprising the totality of spacetime."

So since yall are reading the tiering FAQ, what do you think of this quote?
In the same vein a space being qualitatively superior to another space, means that destroying that space would land you on a higher level of infinity in the Tiering System than destroying the space it is superior to. In rough terms it means as much as being "more than countably infinite times greater in power or size".

"Note that timelines, per default, are assumed to be infinitely long i.e. it’s assumed that there is no end to time."

It should be noted that timelines are assumed to be infinite in length
Time is not space. As far as i understand the reason of demon world be low 1C, is about higher space not higher timeline

I was only responding to the part about standard Low 2-Cs and infinity in general.

I don't want to interfere, DT denied that here. But it's still your decision.

In this way, it's like saying that another line infinitely larger than an infinite 1-dimensional line is 2-dimensional.(And that's wrong)

I don't know the context in DMC
, but that's the case.

I don't want to interfere, DT denied that here. But it's still your decision.

In this way, it's like saying that another line infinitely larger than an infinite 1-dimensional line is 2-dimensional.(And that's wrong)

I don't know the context in DMC
, but that's the case.
Maybe not on its own, but with statement(s) that suggest qualitative superiority; my point was more so with it and the couple statements that could suggest qualitative superiority in DMC.

Maybe not on its own, but with statement(s) that suggested qualitative superiority; my point was more so with it and the couple statements that could suggest qualitative superiority in DMC.
i don't looked other context or statements, but I can say that, this is not tier 1 alone.

are you saying even with qualitative superiority its not tier 1 lol
No, I'm not saying that qualitative superiority isn't tier 1. I'm saying that this statement(being infinitely larger than an infinite universe or seeing an infinite universe like a small point) are not enough for qualitative superiority and Tier 1. That's why you should need a statement that reference to qualitative superiority. And don't twist my words lmao

Last edited:
No, I'm not saying that qualitative superiority isn't tier 1. I'm saying that this statement(being infinitely larger than an infinite universe or something like that) are not enough for qualitative superiority and Tier 1. That's why you should need a statement that reference to qualitative superiority. And don't twist my words lmao
Yes, thank you, jfc. This is what I've been saying for 3 pages.

No offense but basically this whole problem arises because you don't like DMC being tier 1 and 2hoe not qualifying for it and you are using the exact same arguments as before lol. I know you tackled PoC too at least 3 pages of the thread were literally "the demon world being infinitely bigger than the human world doesn't mean QS or something"

Here Ovens first told you the scan we are using qualifies for it.

Here I told you the main reason why DMC qualifies for tier 1 (the first half as that's without PoC stuff in the mix)

Argument with Kira starts here where she tells you shit can be used as it qualifies

Here the argument with Milly about size and shit starts

Another guy comes in and explains the FAQ and why shit qualifies

Another one

Ovens came here to explain the only reasons the Poc 9D stuff was accepted is because the demon world qualifies for a tier 1 realm

Maverick said the same thing here

Heck I think even sevil got in there to say QS isn't even needed.

I could keep on quoting people from that telling you it actually is enough to support QS but there are a **** ton of comments that I wouldn't end today so people should just read the thread by themselves. In fact there were so many people telling you the same thing that you stopped it and went back to "its all flowery language and not literal" (which also got debunked hard by more people again)

Like I said, this is the same thread bar the PoC stuff and honestly we just need to call staff to check both threads because there is no need to keep arguing oven an already rejected thread.

Also you won't get tier1 2hoe lol

No offense but basically this whole problem arises because you don't like DMC being tier 1 and 2hoe not qualifying for it and you are using the exact same arguments as before lol. I know you tackled PoC too at least 3 pages of the thread were literally "the demon world being infinitely bigger than the human world doesn't mean QS or something"

Here Ovens first told you the scan we are using qualifies for it.

Here I told you the main reason why DMC qualifies for tier 1 (the first half as that's without PoC stuff in the mix)

Argument with Kira starts here where she tells you shit can be used as it qualifies

Here the argument with Milly about size and shit starts

Another guy comes in and explains the FAQ and why shit qualifies

Another one

Ovens came here to explain the only reasons the Poc 9D stuff was accepted is because the demon world qualifies for a tier 1 realm

Maverick said the same thing here

Heck I think even sevil got in there to say QS isn't even needed.

I could keep on quoting people from that telling you it actually is enough to support QS but there are a ***** ton of comments that I wouldn't end today so people should just read the thread by themselves. In fact there were so many people telling you the same thing that you stopped it and went back to "its all flowery language and not literal" (which also got debunked hard by more people again)

Like I said, this is the same thread bar the PoC stuff and honestly we just need to call staff to check both threads because there is no need to keep arguing oven an already rejected thread.

So your only argument is "people disagreed with you back when tier 1 had more evidence going for it". K. I've called Agnaa and DT here so hopefully this'll be resolved with a bit of patience.

The mutual hatred is recognized and appreciated, though. By all means, take a shot at downgrading Touhou if you wanna keep talking shit.

So your only argument is "people disagreed with you back when tier 1 had more evidence going for it". K. I've called Agnaa and DT here so hopefully this'll be resolved with a bit of patience.

The mutual hatred is recognized and appreciated, though. By all means, take a shot at downgrading Touhou if you wanna keep talking shit.
To add onto this, you're obviously overlooking
-Qaws agreeing with this thread
-Ultima quoting the HDE page which supports an infinite size difference not being enough
-Elizhaa stating that an infinite size difference alone isn't good enough and needs other evidence of QS (still waiting on those statements tho)
-Other quotes from DT that just sort of blatantly prove you wrong

Are you perhaps afraid of the fact that things are evenly split right now? Because I'll say that this is going a lot better than prior threads already.
You wouldn't catch us dead engaging in your 2hoe threads.
Good. I rarely take pleasure in making my own verse OP just to trample over someone else. But I'll gladly make an exception here. See you in a year or so~

Good. I rarely take pleasure in making my own verse OP just to trample over someone else. But I'll gladly make an exception here. See you in a year or so~
You wouldn't catch us dead engaging in your 2hoe threads with that attitude you are showing.
Stop trying to spite eachother, be civil lol

Undertale is superior to both of your verses anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back