• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FTL Fairy Tail

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was looking at some profiles and was thinking that perhaps Post-SBT Ac and 7 Flames Natsu should upscale to baseline FTL, let me explain.

Natsu towards the end of the manga's speed is rated as "Relativistic with DF (Comparable to his Igneel Powered Form and Base Zeref) or Dragonization (Faster than his Dragon Force), higher with DF+FDKM (Faster than before), far higher with SDFF (Kept up with Fairy Heart Form Zeref)".

Where the relativistic value is .4c. Wherein SDFF is two "highers" above it, so SDFF Natsu is a good deal faster than his relativistic value.

Post-SBT Ac has the following justification, "Relativistic+ (Faster than a Savage Dragon Fire Form Natsu who was enchanted to be 2x faster than normal)".

The scaling chain being: .4c << SDFF Natsu < SDFF Natsu with a 2x speed amp < Post-SBT Ac. What this ends up coming out to is: .8c <<<< Post-SBT Ac.

Thus, my proposal being Post-SBT Acnologia and 7 Flames Natsu upscale to baseline FTL, or maybe "At least Rel+, possibly FTL", since imo "<<<<" is enough to warrant consideration that Ac is slightly over 25% faster than double speed SDFF Natsu. Considering it would only upscale the untouchable gods of the verse, it's not like this creates issues either.

59514673.jpg

"<<<<" is an arbitrary measuring stick.

What are the actual feats that would make this FTL?

Idk about upscaling speed, I remember tier jumps needing a 15% gap to happen, but neve heard anything about speed

If anyone really knowledgeable in Fairy Tail can comment on if "blitzes" in Fairy Tail are quantifiable, because that could help a lot too.

Like if we see a character double their speed or sumn to blitz a character it would add consistency to the upscale, by actually quantifying a blitz.

Why don’t we put this thing on hold? Cuz rn in 100YQ, they are fighting the Moon Dragon God who uses moonlight so if there is rel+ to FTL, we’ll be getting it soon (as in a few months). The FT spam needs to chill.

yall need moonlight when u got gildarts and sting, plus light blades.. and ppl blitzing those reactions FT should've been FTL a long time ago

yall need moonlight when u got gildarts and sting, plus light blades.. and ppl blitzing those reactions FT should've been FTL a long time ago
I mean …. rel but I was more so talking about a blatant feat that comes out FTL to validate the FTL via multipliers.

bruh light magic in FT is natural that alone is what we can use,theres also kagura light blade reactions,natsu light beam, gildarts light beam dodge. also do anyone have any mulitpliers on dragon force etc? iirc i dont think we got any number

That's why I asked if anyone knowledgeable could quantify blitzes in-verse.
IIRC The lowest possible method that's quantifiable I can think of is Wendy when boosting her speed with enchants doesn't blitz her opponents with a 2x speed buff, but I'm neither certain nor confident that this is accurate enough to base any scaling off of.
also do anyone have any mulitpliers on dragon force etc? iirc i dont think we got any number
Dragon Force has an accepted 4x multiplier to all stats from this CRT

Well if we see characters who are relative to each other, and then it takes like a 2-4x speed amp before they can blitz, that would support the "possibly FTL" Post-SBT Ac for beasting on double speed SDFF Natsu. As there would be precedent in verse for blitzes requiring 2-4x speed amps. I am not saying give Ac a 2-4x speed multiplier over Natsu lol, just that quantifying a blitz supports my premise.

Also, FT has like a sub-rel/sub-rel+ calc for the mid tiers iirc, which imo is fine as a supporting calc.

Disagree with the CRT

Sting’s lasers aren’t confirmed light speed by this wiki, and gildarts feat is just an outlier as well.

being called light isn’t enough

Huh? Arslan did you read the OP? When did I say a single thing about Sting or Gildarts? They aren't even part of my argument.

i was expecting a feat for ftl fairy tail. but anyways im netural but leaning towards disagreeing since this seems like a jump to ftl because of the fact they are the two highest god tiers in the series. but i would be fine if they get the ftl rating if it is a possibly ftl.

also is selene magic considered light speed on the wiki

i was expecting a feat for ftl fairy tail. but anyways im netural but leaning towards disagreeing since this seems like a jump to ftl because of the fact they are the two highest god tiers in the series. but i would be fine if they get the ftl rating if it is a possibly ftl.

also is selene magic considered light speed on the wiki
We should wait till any FTL feats in 100Yq if that’s the case

Only the Post SBT Ac and 7 Flames Natsu would upscale

Additionally, it really looks like blitzes in FT are quantifiable around 2-4x speed increases. Which more than supports my claim in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back