• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FTL Fairy Tail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon Force is activated for Seven Fire Dragons Mode Natsu in the manga yes, we can clearly see he has scales on his face in several panels

However there’s some stuff behind the scenes that may change the speed ratings even further, so I’m waiting for those to be completed before anything further is done

Dragon Force is activated for Seven Fire Dragons Mode Natsu in the manga yes, we can clearly see he has scales on his face in several panels

However there’s some stuff behind the scenes that may change the speed ratings even further, so I’m waiting for those to be completed before anything further is done
What are you referring to?

are you saying fairy tail ftl rating which seemed like a fantasy for the wiki might actually become a reality

Lol no. You don't need it stated to be light speed before it's accepted after the revisions but they are many aspects needed to be considered without any anti-feat

I'm looking at a possibility a thread might be done on verses with multiplers but without feats to back them up. Tho this is for another thread.

Dragon Force é ativado para o modo Seven Fire Dragons Natsu no mangá sim, podemos ver claramente que ele tem escamas em seu rosto em vários painéis

No entanto, há algumas coisas nos bastidores que podem mudar as classificações de velocidade ainda mais, por isso estou esperando que sejam concluídas antes que qualquer outra coisa seja feita
so Natsu and Acnologia would be FTL 3.2c ?

All I gotta say is that FTL kinda seems like an inevitably via the Multipliers

Which lowkey sucks, because I don't want FTL this way
is it possible for photon slicer to be considered lightspeed since it is a blast of photon and is called photon and does not curve. also only burns and does not explode or anything like that.

is it possible for photon slicer to be considered lightspeed since it is a blast of photon and is called photon and does not curve. also only burns and does not explode or anything like that.
Everything you just named except the photon part is irrelevant.
Does it reflect off mirrors or refract off water, or have a statement of LS, or does it have a realistic source of light like a camera?

It seems like the original proposal in the OP hasn't been accepted so some people are looking for alternatives to get a similar result.
It's not that it's been rejected, moreso put on hold, cause like I said, some stuff behind the scenes may change some of the speeds in general

It also just occured to me that since Seven Fire Dragons Mode had Dragon Force activated, it would also be 4x stronger than Savage Dragon Fire Natsu
Wouldn’t this like heavily increase acnologia? Into like the baseline exaton ranges because natsu is already amped by x2 so wouldn’t it make acnologia 1.962 Exatons if you multiply 490.56 x 4

No I was just saying Ac prolly shouldn’t scale to 7 Flames DF Natsu considering that Natsu one shot Ac.
Well acno is already 1.962 exatons for scaling about SDFF + DF natsu who’s already amped by 2 who himself already scales to 1.962 exatons. Natsu would just be unquantifiably above that I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back