• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Fandom: Call for suggestions for a new series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulo.junior.969 said:
If you captured Luffy and the rest of the Straw Hat Pirates and got the money from all of their bounties, just what could you buy before running out of money?
Nothing because that currency isnt legal in the real world ovo

They could also do one of those "Can x character lift x?", where they go through the heaviest things in the universe to see if they find something the character cant lift; it is pretty generic, but it could be fun anyway.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Bob

I still don't get that Lanturn feat at all. The methodology is just weird.
It was made by some dude on /r/CharacterRant to prove we're all idiots so I wouldn't trust it myself.

How much could Shrek lift?

What would Shrek smell like?

How hot is the fire from the dragon from Shrek?

What would Shrek's power level be if he turned Ultra Saiyan God Blanco With Kaioken Times Infinity (Limit Breaker Form)?

Assaltwaffle said:
As for my suggestion to this I submit the question of "Could you kill Naruto with a gun?"
Regen lolnopes it. He casually yanked out a sword from his body.

What version are we talking? Part 1 or Part 2 Naruto?

I think either way he wouldn't die but still.

Antoniofer said:
I'm with DT on this, we are far from the best choise to ask. Its true that few of us are graduated on few sciences or engineerings, but our system is of the most simple (mathecally speaking).
I agree with this.

Darkanine said:
What version are we talking? Part 1 or Part 2 Naruto?
I think either way he wouldn't die but still.

Part 1 Naruto has Kurama's chakra to put him on 7-C and he healed from Sasuke ripping his chest in half. Part 2 Nardoe wouldn't be much behind. Adult Naruto is the one that yanked out the sword tho.

@KLOL

Well this thread is to present ideas for an interesting video/blog/thing even if we think the answer is obvious.

The Lanturn feat is undoubtedly 3-A. It was actually calculated by physicists over /r/AskScience (who I am more willing to trust, for self-explanatory reasons) and merely adapted to the blog.

And the rant he made had absolutely nothing to do with VS Battles Wiki. He was asking people to stop using the Pokédex for feats.

Assaltwaffle said:
@KLOL
Well this thread is to present ideas for an interesting video/blog/thing even if we think the answer is obvious.
Well, doesn't hurt to get some answers either.

@Keo

Well obviously that feat can't apply since doing that is physically impossible. The energy would evaporate the ocean before it made the light. This is just one of those "lolfiction" moments.

Even if Lanturn got anywhere near that, it would just collapse the universe because of the ludicrous energy density.

Yeah, the Lanturn thing was the reason why I suggested to not use luminosity calculations, or at least doing it just when it act as a real source of light (like a lightbulb or a star, magic is also a thing).

@Kep

I mean it doesn't really exist since it's physically impossible. To produce that energy you'd evaporate the water at best.

Antoniofer said:
Its true that few of us are graduated on few sciences or engineerings
We have graduated scientist and engineers around? Like... university graduated? Bachelor/Master of science and stuff?

BlackeJan said:
If I trained like Goku, would I be able to survive?
You'd most likely end up getting paralyzed for life, best-case scenario.

@DT, welp, I'm practically graduated (waiting the title), I though there were more users graduated (TLT1 was graduated iirc).

TLT1 was still studying IIRC, though maybe he graduated in the meantime.

I think Gwynbleiddd was studying physics or so as well.

So... we have a few almost graduates ^^

Hah, maybe that´s why they left, guess is my turn anytime soon.

Anyway, I personal suggestion would be analyse common feats in fiction,such how much force is needed to rip of an arm/leg, we have value for head and spine but not for arms/legs; it pretty common and would be interesting to known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back