• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk vs A crippled boy

Frisk stay determined
Frisk

they stare at each other for 20 seconds and then a fight starts.
Johnny boy
The Crippled boy

-speed equalised.

-Frisk has Full determination.

-The crippled boy starts with his best bullets.

This is literally a high-noon showdown, it all relies on who pulls the trigger first, if Frisk hit's first Johnny will be paste, but if Johnny uses the infinite rotations Frisk may try to regenerate but he's stuck in an never ending attack that would effectively leave him incapacitated for at least long enough to win unless Frisk time travels. I'm really split here, so I'll say inconclusive for now but I'll change my mind if someone gives a good argument.

Johnny would undoubtedly take the first shot in character and if the shot lands idk if time traveling would even help Frisk since it already resist time manipulation namely being time stop and sends you back to where you where shot even if you traveled to another universe.

But Frisk also could one shot Johnny but Johnny has Act 4 portal creation to create distance between him and Frisk.

I'd have to go with Johnny on this...surprisingly.

I say Frisk. Even without HOPE, she was tanking hits from Multiversal+ people that would make other Multiversal+ look bad. Not to mention Frisk is, like, the queen of dodging attacks.

Frisk will not tank Johnny's attack tho.

Johnny Infinite Rotation bypasses durability and spins the body from the inside on a cellular level infinitely and destroys the soul.

Sure Frisk can dodge attacks but Johnny would play keep away and use Tusk to create a portal to get out of Frisk's range and keep on shooting the infinitie rotation.That along with Johnny being able to use Through the Hole along with Infinite Rotation would allow him to surprise attack Frisk behind or something.

And also I don't think Frisk would be able to even see the nail bullets but I need confirmation on that part

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
Frisk's soul can also un-break itself.
Also does that work when Frisk's Durability is infinite even in a Multiversal+ viewpoint?
I know, I was just telling you what the Infinite Rotation does.

Yes, because it bypasses durability even in on a Multiversal+ viewpoint.

Since Infinite Rotation breaks the soul, and Frisk un-breaks the soul, I'm pretty sure that either this match will end Inconclusively or with Frisk winning. And this is assuming Frisk doesn't attack long enough for this to be a contest.

The Infinite Rotation incapacitates the victim and literally forces them back to the same location even in alternate parallel universes/timelines, Frisk is not bypassing that even with regenerating from their soul being destroyed,Frisk would be incapitated and unabled to act at all.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
Frisk broke out of Angel of Death too just by remembering her friends.
Ok, but death isn't the thing Frisk is trying to overcome.

The best way to describe what would happen if Frisk got hit by the infinite rotation is the scene from Undertale where Omega Flowey trapped and killed him over and over again but this time there is nothing that can break that loop and Johnny would win by running out the timer.

But of course one attack from ya boy Frisk would turn Johnny to paste.

I think no matter what, this is going to be inconclusive.

Dienomite22 said:
@Ricsi-viragosi Idk since Johnny starts off on his horse i would say 1-3 seconds probably
can hge call it off after it started? if yes, frisk goes full save and convinces him to let them go, if not, jojo via incapacitation

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Dienomite22 said:
@Ricsi-viragosi Idk since Johnny starts off on his horse i would say 1-3 seconds probably
can hge call it off after it started? if yes, frisk goes full save and convinces him to let them go, if not, jojo via incapacitation
He can with another Infinite Rotation in the opposite direction but Johnny probably won't be persuaded to the IR, Johnny is kinda merciless and doesn't make deal unless its to get Gyro back,I don't think he will be convinced to stop the Infinite Rotation

Dienomite22 said:
He can with another Infinite Rotation in the opposite direction but Johnny probably won't be persuaded to the IR, Johnny is kinda merciless and doesn't make deal unless its to get Gyro back,I don't think he will be convinced to stop the Infinite Rotation
i doubt he would keep attacking frisk while they are pleading to stop after he sees that he isnt really dammaging them

@Ricsi-viragosi I mean it SBA dictates they are willing to kill and whenever Johnny or any other Jojos want someone dead, they really don't care for begging and what not.

Dienomite22 said:
@Ricsi-viragosi I mean it SBA dictates they are willing to kill and whenever Johnny or any other Jojos want someone dead, they really don't care for begging and what not.
willing=/=wanting and still in character, if he knew that he cannot kill them that way, why would he keep doing it?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Dienomite22 said:
willing=/=wanting and still in character, if he knew that he cannot kill them that way, why would he keep doing it?
Because the next best thing to killing is incapcitation?He's not gonna stop the Infinite Rotation just because he can't kill Frisk.

Dienomite22 said:
Because the next best thing to killing is incapcitation?He's not gonna stop the Infinite Rotation just because he can't kill Frisk.
he doesent know that after 24 h he would win. he belives hes in a legitimate fight, and has no knowlege of the rules, unless he has 4th wall breaking

@Ricsi-viragosi oh course but the Infinite Rotation doesn't stop at all unless another Infinite Rotation counter acts it which in this case will not happen, once Frisk gets hit with the Infinite Rotation he will be incapcitated and spining literally forever.

Dienomite22 said:
@Ricsi-viragosi oh course but the Infinite Rotation doesn't stop at all unless another Infinite Rotation counter acts it which in this case will not happen, once Frisk gets hit with the Infinite Rotation he will be incapcitated and spining literally forever.
and jojo would , in caracter, leave some random kid in eternal pain?

@Ricsi-viragosi yes, since SBA dictates willing to kill and Johnny is naturally ruthless when it comes to fighting enemies.

Dienomite22 said:
@Ricsi-viragosi yes, since SBA dictates willing to kill and Johnny is naturally ruthless when it comes to fighting enemies.
again, willing=/=wanting

and hes willingness to kill does not equete to willing to torture a kid for all of eternity

@Ricsi-viragosi When Johnny is willing to kill anyone he always goes for it even if he doesn't want to kill just to get towards his goal.Its a big thing in his whole character, his "dark determination" or something like that.

Dienomite22 said:
@Ricsi-viragosi When Johnny is willing to kill anyone he always goes for it even if he doesn't want to kill just to get towards his goal.Its a big thing in his whole character, his "dark determination" or something like that.
but he is in character, he i acting like he normaly would in a fight with a kid with the exeption that he will kill, he isnt determinated to do so, and has no boons in acomlishing it

@Ricsi-viragosi When ever Johnny is willing to kill he always goes for it and is always determined to accomplish it. This is how he normally acts in battles and is something Gyro repeatedly scolds him for.

Dienomite22 said:
@Ricsi-viragosi When ever Johnny is willing to kill he always goes for it and is always determined to accomplish it. This is how he normally acts in battles and is something Gyro repeatedly scolds him for.
again, that doesent mean he would torture a ckid for all of eternity while they are telepating pleas to his soul for no reason

Back