• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hat Kid vs. Frisk -rematch-

Last one was removed because Frisk was upgraded me think
  • Both are 9-A
  • Speed will be equalized
  • Battle takes place in The Subcon Forest Village
  • No Prep Time or Information of each other
  • Both start 10 meters away from each other

aXY1q4P_460s.jpg
VS
433a5c3173b78031df9e07efc986b98c.jpg

"DOWN WITH THE MAFIA!!!":
"I've got better to do":
Incon:

Last edited:
What're some of Frisk's hax like? I know they've always been a bit of a unique case when it comes to VS debating because of them.
They have godly social influncing and can know the enemies weakness via check. SAVE and LOAD makes them extremely hard to kill and they have sleep manipulation that they will surely use after they pacify hat kid or after they check hat kid and learn that hat kid doesnt resist it

Alright then.

Hat Kid is definitely far better suited and skilled for combat than Frisk is so I have no doubt that Frisk could yield in a direct battle, but the SAVE and LOAD function will definitely be problematic as well as their ability to use Check in order to make an assessment of Hat Kid. HK could potentially resort to using BFR to trap Frisk if she realizes destroying Frisk in a battle won't work but that would depend on what Frisk could do before that option. Also, Hat Kid is pretty stiff when it comes to social influencing, given that she's pretty stubborn and managed to stump a master manipulator. Not voting yet, just providing some insight for future commenters.

But wow, a battle where social influencing ACTUALLY has a use.

I mean looking at had kid most of the time they resist social influencing seems when the enemy wants an important thing from Hat kid or someone as evil as snatcher. Frisk just being friends with hat kid seems like a thing that will happen definetily, it just depends if frisk can sleep manipulate hat kid after they become friends or if hat kid just Idk BFRs frisk before frisk can pacify them

Back