• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk vs A crippled boy

@Ricsi-viragosi of course if its not a battle and he isn't willing to kill Frisk yea. But thats not the case here.

Dienomite22 said:
@Ricsi-viragosi of course if its not a battle and he isn't willing to kill Frisk yea. But thats not the case here.
its a battle, however, he still act in chararcter, and he still belives frisk to be a kid.

@Ricsi-viragosi And Frisk in character wouldn't even attack, so what your saying is no battle will take place, even though both are willing to kill?

do you fail to see the difference between torturing forever and killing? and yes, frisk felt alright to kill certain peapole jjzst to see what would happe

Cuz Time Travel won't get rid of the infinite rotation according to EoH. Valentine can time travel in that game and still couldn't get rid of it

Ricsi-viragosi said:
do you fail to see the difference between torturing forever and killing? and yes, frisk felt alright to kill certain peapole jjzst to see what would happe
Thats genocide Frisk, the one without the Multiversal+ durability and since your talking about that one Johnny is more than willing to kill them seeing as they will try to go for the attack first and Johnny will quickly counter with the Infinite Rotation

Dienomite22 said:
Thats genocide Frisk, the one without the Multiversal+ durability and since your talking about that one Johnny is more than willing to kill them seeing as they will try to go for the attack first and Johnny will quickly counter with the Infinite Rotation
nah fam,. thats all treh normal runs and post genocidse pacifist frisk, the most recent version, as by sba

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Cuz Time Travel won't get rid of the infinite rotation according to EoH. Valentine can time travel in that game and still couldn't get rid of it
and that stops soul telepathy how?

I legit don't even know where Multiversal+ Johnny comes from.

Anyway, resetting the timeline isn't exactly "time travel" so much as it's undoing events that have already happened. I don't think Infinite Rotation has ever actually shown to bypass something like this.

Dienomite22 said:
@Ricsi-viragosi genocide Frisk didn't fight Asriel so he doesn't have Multiversal+ durability
post genocide pacifist.

and frisk has all the memorues of all the resets, so tehy do remeber killing some and leaving others alive jusr ro see the reactions

@Ricsi-viragosi Having memories of timelines where you killed =/= willing to act apon those doings in those timelines is what I was trying to get at

Dienomite22 said:
@Ricsi-viragosi Having memories of timelines where you killed =/= willing to act apon those doings in those timelines is what I was trying to get at
dzde, its the same person, they nnot only have memoriesm they personaly diid all of rhose things, technicly, this frisk sold they soul JUST TO PLAY MORE

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I legit don't even know where Multiversal+ Johnny comes from.
Anyway, resetting the timeline isn't exactly "time travel" so much as it's undoing events that have already happened. I don't think Infinite Rotation has ever actually shown to bypass something like this.
could you add that whole shtick with regen we discussed please to chara?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Dienomite22 said:
dzde, its the same person, they nnot only have memoriesm they personaly diid all of rhose things, technicly, this frisk sold they soul JUST TO PLAY MORE
Ah ok but that still really doesn't change anything, Frisk tries to attack Johnny, Johnny uses one of Tusks ACTS to dodge, Johnny uses Infinite Rotation and boom

Dienomite22 said:
Ah ok but that still really doesn't change anything, Frisk tries to attack Johnny, Johnny uses one of Tusks ACTS to dodge, Johnny uses Infinite Rotation and boom
and frisk either dies a true reset, which it never resicted, or soulé telepaty jojo until he lts them out

@Ricsi-viragosi Frisk won't die from the Infinite Rotation, it forces them back to the location of where they were shot even if even across alternate universe/timelines.

Also, just looked it up the infinite rotation is also "homing" by that I mean even if Johnny's misses with it, Tusk Act 4 will follow the target imbuing them with the infinite rotation so once Johnny gets the shot off, it will hit its target either directly or through Tusk

Dienomite22 said:
@Ricsi-viragosi Frisk won't die from the Infinite Rotation, it forces them back to the location of where they were shot even if even across alternate universe/timelines.
Also, just looked it up the infinite rotation is also "homing" by that I mean even if Johnny's misses with it, Tusk Act 4 will follow the target imbuing them with the infinite rotation so once Johnny gets the shot off, it will hit its target either directly or through Tusk
and frisks ztue reset nullufues that by erasung all of the actuins that happened and creating a whole new reality

and again, frisk proceeds to soul manipulate jojo into submission until he recalls it

@Ricsi-viragosi

Im not sure resetting would even work, if resetting is going to a new timeline thats at the beginning of the battle, it will not work against Tusk, if reseting is restarting the current timeline to the begining of the battle then I don't know how if IR will work or not.

Their soul manipulation is based on physically attacking First which will probably not happen.

its creating a new realuty out if nothing while putting the vody vacj into its original state

no, from where is that? he can zelepaticly connect themself to other souls

@Ricsi-viragosi

If thats true then I don't know if Johnny can get past that

by all the fights throughout the game. their attacks deal soul damage whenever they hit the body physically, the characters fight physically in really life but their soul is just represented, unless your talking about a different ability not listed on Frisk's profile

I don't think that will work on Johnny.

The souls who Frisk talked down were friends and where ones who in that timeline Frisk didn't try to kill.

Johnny isn't friends with this Frisk and this Frisk is one who is trying to kill Johnny, Johnny would just ignore the soul telepathy and he doesn't really back out of attack not unless some sort of bargain or deal was made.

Dienomite22 said:
I don't think that will work on Johnny.
The souls who Frisk talked down were friends and where ones who in that timeline Frisk didn't try to kill.

Johnny isn't friends with this Frisk and this Frisk is one who is trying to kill Johnny, Johnny would just ignore the soul telepathy and he doesn't really back out of attack not unless some sort of bargain or deal was made.
the point is that he cannot harm frisk while its going on and will have to either stay there for all of eternity or relase it, or die of old age

Dienomite22 said:
@Ricsi-viragosi how does this soul telepathy work?Its not on their profile so I need so help here
in the final fight eith asriel, they use an ability called save (which substituted the act botton) and they forsed asriels absorbed souls to come out and forced them to talk eith her.

Jonathan Joestar via reasons above. And yes, I ignored Ricsi's points, because of, well, largely superior arguments.

-Infinite rotation negates timeline travel and time travel

-Johnny isn't gonna stop the rotation if he knows the kid is just gonna come back to try and kill him

-SAVE wasn't telepathy, it was interacting with the souls inside Asriel, or else Frisk would't be facing their past friends' attacks

-Frisk isn't a she, they're a they

Kazanshin said:
-Johnny isn't gonna stop the rotation if he knows the kid is just gonna come back to try and kill him

-SAVE wasn't telepathy, it was interacting with the souls inside Asriel, or else Frisk would't be facing their past friends' attacks

-Frisk isn't a she, they're a they
then he dies of old age

frisk still forced them there, so jojo would still be forced to stay there

frisks gender is up for interpretation, not genderless

Back