• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza vs Organization Xlll/13

Who wins? Frieza faces off against the Original Organization 13 al at once, but he's only allowed to transform up to his 3rd form since his 4th form is a MUCH higher boost then his 2nd and 3rd forms, if Frieza stomps, then include the members of the True Organization 13, well, the 6 current known members from Dream Drop Distance

Frieza Forms 1 to 3

Organization XIII
The True Organization XIII

Well i can say that first form Frieza could potentially be haxed out by the team and blitzed by them too due to only being Relativistic+ last i checked. He does have the AP and Durability advantage plus the power to just use some planet busting attack depending where the hell they are.

So in any case, i don't think Xehanorts (both the old guy and his younger self) plus his Heartless "Ansem" probably don't need to be here against 1st form Frieza......probably. They might depending how it would go.

It's against 2nd and 3rd form Frieza that i'm guessing all of Organization Xlll plus the three other guys i mentioned that need to be here.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Well i can say that first form Frieza could potentially be haxed out by the team and blitzed by them too due to only being Relativistic+ last i checked. He does have the AP and Durability advantage plus the power to just use some planet busting attack depending where the hell they are.

So in any case, i don't think Xehanorts (both the old guy and his younger self) plus his Heartless "Ansem" probably don't need to be here against 1st form Frieza......probably. They might depending how it would go.

It's against 2nd and 3rd form Frieza that i'm guessing all of Organization Xlll plus the three other guys i mentioned that need to be here.
I figured as much, since all of the 13 are 5-A with FTL+ speed, with 1st Form Frieza being High 5-A, while 2nd and 3rd Form make Frieza Low 4-C, I take it if 4th Form is included Frieza massacres? Question, is 2nd and 3rd Form Frieza also Relativistic or Relativistic+? With only 4th Form Frieza reaching FTL and FTL+ speeds?

I don't really know? Frieza doesn't have any speed keys for his 2nd and 3rd form. 4th Form having the FTL+ key would likely be the case given that he kept up with SSJ Goku. For 2nd and 3rd form Frieza's speed? I do not know.

Frieza's speed in 1st form is Relativistic. 2nd and 3rd form is pretty unknown since it's not on his page. He might have gotten to Relativistic+ to right about FTL at the absolute most but i'm not sure. Someone should bring that up on his page or something...

CrossverseCrisis said:
I don't really know? Frieza doesn't have any speed keys for his 2nd and 3rd form. 4th Form having the FTL+ key would likely be the case given that he kept up with SSJ Goku. For 2nd and 3rd form Frieza's speed? I do not know.

Frieza's speed in 1st form is Relativistic. 2nd and 3rd form is pretty unknown since it's not on his page. He might have gotten to Relativistic+ to right about FTL at the absolute most but i'm not sure. Someone should bring that up on his page or something...
Speaking of which, 1st Form Frieza is Relativistic via scaling from Saiyan Saga Vegeta, but going by the power levels, that Vegeta is nearly 30x weaker then 1st Form Frieza, so shouldn't 1st Form Frieza be like Relativistic+ at least?

CrossverseCrisis said:
IDK. Vegeta is at least Relativistic like Frieza as well.
Whelp, Frieza is going to get annihilated XD, JUST finished reading the comments for KH's possible Large Star level upgrade, if it happens, then some of the KH cast like Xemnas, Xehanort etc are going to be Cell Games level possibly

Frieza probably loses due to being haxed to death by some of the members of the Organization (Zexion's BFR comes to mind first), in addition to a significant speed disadvantage.

The Everlasting said:
Frieza probably loses due to being haxed to death by some of the members of the Organization (Zexion's BFR comes to mind first), in addition to a significant speed disadvantage.
I guess including Frieza's 4th/Final Form wouldn't help at all right? especially considering the possible HUGE upgrade to some of the Organizations members

Well it just depends how things will go. Ever just needs to set up the appropritate stuff and we'll be likely to see Star to Large Star level KH later...,.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Well it just depends how things will go. Ever just needs to set up the appropritate stuff and we'll be likely to see Star to Large Star level KH later...,.
Yeah, I haven't seen Zeus feat since I'm still on Chain Of Memories, but I think I'm close, if the upgrades do happen, I think I may change Frieza to 1st Form Frieza (ROF)

CrossverseCrisis said:
@DBZMLP: How powerful is Frieza from ROF?
I have an idea, going by statements from Goku, Vegeta and Gohan, Frieza in his 1st Form alone could be above even SSJ3 Gotenks since all 3 didn't want the Boys (Goten and Trunks) to participate and stick around and said that Frieza isn't someone they can handle despite knowing how powerful Gotenks is at his peak, not to mention all this was said before Frieza even transformed into his 4th Form and when he did, everyone was surprised at how powerful Frieza became once he did transform, so I believe Goku, Vegeta and Gohan told the Boys not to stick around and leave going off of what they felt from 1st Form Frieza, plus, Piccolo also stated that 1st Form Frieza was leagues above him and everyone else, so its not that far fetched, so 1st Form Frieza (ROF/Post training) would be 4-B/Solar System level, while 4th Form is over 200x stronger then 1st Form going off of Frieza/s previous power level, I don't know if that would be enough to put 4th Form Frieza at at least 4-B or would he still be Solid 4-B given how large the 4-B tier is?

CrossverseCrisis said:
And how fast would he be?
Well, since the Gohan he was torturing is at least FTL+ with being possibly MFTL in reactions, short burst speed etc, I would say 1st Form Frieza alone is at at least FTL+ speeds as well

Then he probably still gets haxed despite the supposed AP and Durability advantage assuming this is true? Huh...hmm...

CrossverseCrisis said:
Then he probably still gets haxed despite the supposed AP and Durability advantage assuming this is true? Huh...hmm...
Well, going by statements, 1st Form Frieza should be that strong/powerful and fast, if 1st Form Frieza is above SSJ3 Gotenks, he would be MUCH stronger then Super Perfect Cell whom is the first confirmed 4-B DB character, so 4th Form Frieza being over 200x 1st Form may actually be close to tier 4-A actually, since SSJ2 Goku (Buu Arc) should be a good deal above Cell already, then SSJ3 is 4x SSJ2, SSJ3 Gotenks should also be many times above SSJ3 Goku himself, considering all this, 4th Form Frieza (ROF) could be pushing the boundaries of Tier 4-B, but I guess 1st Form Frieza would still lose to 16 people whom are High 4-C, whom are also FTL+ and have impressive hax to boot

CrossverseCrisis said:
So pretty much he loses then?
Pretty much, although that depends if KH ends up getting the huge upgrade, Frieza is in character as well do he won't go blowing up the planet right off the bat either

Back