• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza tries to destroy a Namekian (Frieza vs Lord Slug)

TegamiBachi25

He/Him
Let’s say slug arrives to Namek around the time Frieza went into his final form and before Goku arrives to fight him, hearing of frieza’s reputation

Freiza grows an angry aneurysm at a surviving namekian and his wish stolen. The Z fighters are KO’ed by the new enemy while frieza watches before he confronts his adversary.

Namek final form frieza used. Starts at 50% and can go up to 100% if needed. Scales to at least 244.5 Quettatons at 50% and 489 Quettatons at 100%
Young Lord slug used. Scales to least 370 Quettatons

Speed equalized

Distance: about ten meters

Hohohoho intensifies: 1

it’s big green!: 0

Last edited:
Slug has the AP and skill advantages. Plus, he can make use of many abilities unique to Namekians like grow in size, stretch his limbs and regeneration.

Frieza doesn't have much going for him besides endurance, the man did survive a planet exploding on his face.

I'll tentatively vote for Slug.

Slug has the AP and skill advantages. Plus, he can make use of many abilities unique to Namekians like grow in size, stretch his limbs and regeneration.

Frieza doesn't have much going for him besides endurance, the man did survive a planet exploding on his face.

I'll tentatively vote for Slug.
Slug FRA, but it's worth noting Frieza does have some other advantages like the homing kienzan and planet bust.

It says Slug can breathe in space but I don't recall him ever doing so.

well then it just becomes a blitz for Frieza, not like the fight is unfair or anything, just decisive and even then Frieza can win like 40% of the time

since due to the updated AP blogs for both Manga DBZ and DBZ anime I think this can be closed due to probably manga Mecha frieza scaling far above 489 quettatons now with 100% frieza being around that level and Mecha frieza being above

Or I could just change this to final form 100% frieza

Last edited:
Well due to the new AP values, inclined to vote Frieza here.

It suddenly becomes a lot harder for Slug to overwhelm Frieza here with the AP disadvantage, Frieza pretty much controls the pace of the fight since he can just go up to the power output he needs without worrying about stamina, and can always go 100% if needed.

I think it's more likely Frieza goes for his fight winning plays or beating Slug to death than Slug beating the former to death.

I might add that piercing damage is something Frieza has, which... If I can be bold, the series kinda decides whether it wants piercing damage to work or not, and it is this very finickiness that makes the Destructo Disk perhaps the most powerful move in the entire franchise. Frieza used the Destructo Disk as a desperation attack when his 100% form is exhausted to a point where it matched his 50% form, and guess what? It's this very attack that sliced through Frieza himself!

If the Destructo Disk can eviscerate Frieza, then Lord Slug is only slightly less prone to getting eviscerated than Frieza by it, which only grants Frieza another win-con!

So yeah, I'm voting Frieza as even when anything else fails, the Destructo Disk is sure to do Slug in (bear in mind, Namekians strain just to regenerate an arm, and Frieza himself used a scouter to tell that the regeneration is energy-costly).

Back