• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Friday Night Funkin Discussion Thread

Yeah, unless we get confirmed that FnF's Tankman is the same as TANKMEN's Tankman, they can't scale. Even if was confirmed he was, it'd be iffy.

There's rumors going on about amogus making it in the game. If any of the character's gets attacked by an Impostor, that would be a supporting 9-C feat.

Wouldn't Monster changing the mall at the end of week 5 be something?
It would just be a corruption feat for Monster. It would also grant Boyfriend and Girlfriend a resistance to corruption because they were not affected by Monster corrupting the mall. The feat is just range and hax. It doesn't really grant a tier.

Yeah i didn't think it would give monster a tier i just wanted to know what ability it would be.

Last edited:
To be fair, the people that were there have all disappeared and there's blood all over the place.

Hmm... wHaT cOuLd ThIs PoSsIbLy MeAn?

To be fair, the people that were there have all disappeared and there's blood all over the place.

Hmm... wHaT cOuLd ThIs PoSsIbLy MeAn?
Dad, Pico and mum are dead then?

Although the day also changed to night so this is possible they've just met lemon demon at night when everyone left Supermarket.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense.

Also, I can't find the clip right now, but ninjamuffin confirmed on stream that the reason that boyfriend or girlfriend aren't scared of the lemon demon or senpai is because they're just stupid.

I'm not sure about fear manip resistance, BF and GF still get scared by some things, like the lightning in week 2 it's just that they are too dumb to realize when they're in danger.

Okay, this is something I'm interested in. Personally, I do think implementing Friday Night Funkin' is a bit wonky given the game didn't really have anyone doing anything but rap-battling. Normally rap battles are harmless physically speaking, but for some reason, the Boyfriend is so fragile he'll DIE by losing even a single rap battle. Granted there was a more physical battle mechanic, but I think that got scrapped and I don't know if that will be added back in or kept out.

I don't know how involved I'll be with this verse since my computer is too weak to let me play the game. This is one of the games I wish I could play too, I mean I've even made fanart of it.:
friday_night_funkin_feat__ella_by_flashlight237_deewxl4-fullview.png

I wonder how a rap battle between Ella (Total Drama) and the Boyfriend would go, especially with the Boyfriend's inability to speak human language.

Boyfriend has rap battled against characters who can speak normally before, he can just return whatever they say in beeps.

Yesterday, like... 5 characters got hinted at for Week 7.

•Hooves the Goat- An awful semi-Sonic OC made by the creator of TANKMEN during a stream ironically.

•Henry Stickmin

•Ritz- Protag from NinjaMuffin's old game. Hes a mouse.

•Among Us

•Tankman

That would be great but it would probably have to be changed a lot so that it could be used for songs.

Well what tier would you say whitty is? Because he’s the hardest in the game
Dunno. Like I said, nobody actually fought against one another in FNF. Whitty's canonicity is subject to debate as well. Like, Whitty is so well done it may as well have been official, but we haven't seen even a joke blessing from NinjaMuffin or PhantomArcade on Whitty on the matter. If Whitty DOES become canon, which I doubt he will, it'll be a whole nother smorgasbord of stuff for the fandom, not to mention it would give Boyfriend experience with dealing with reality-warpers (Whitty distorted his side of the map prior to "Ballistic").

Senpai should be 10-C in Spirit and Base but Unknown, Likely 10-B, possibly (8-B to High 8-C) in base and 8-C to High 8-C in base

Watching a playthrough, Ritz would probably just be 10-C with acrobatics.

I'm still sus of Ritz being added though. It seems like an intentional derail.

Back