• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddy Fazburner fights a zombie survivor

The question is, would those shots be capable of hurting Freddy enough for Murphy to get in more attacks afterwards and win?

Hmm so I think murphy takes this tbh. With the gun he will do enough damage so he can take down freddy with his superior skill and reaction speed as fredy prefers to be slow. If freddy does some lethal hits Murphy can still survive and go for gun shots.

What can freddy do against superior skill and reaction speed advantage as freddy likes to be slow

So, Murphy shoots at Freddy, Freddy takes minimal damage, freddy closes the distance, and crushes Murphy with freddy's 5x Ap advantage

No. The verse is filled with 9-B humans and the gun can kill them. It is unknown if its only because of piercing or not so yeah.
Which can be harmed by piercing damage. Without explicit feats of blasting through walls or blowing people to bits, guns generally ain't 9-B unless it's shot out of a 50 BMG sniper rifle.

Which can be harmed by piercing damage. Without explicit feats of blasting through walls or blowing people to bits, guns generally ain't 9-B unless it's shot out of a 50 BMG sniper rifle.
I really dont remember. I watched the show like 2 years ago

I can tell you some of Beast Machine's plot and I watched that more then 5 years ago
Not the plot. I was talking about small stuff like if bullets only work with piercing damage. I remember the plot they gave Murphy a zombie daughter for 2 seasons and then they made a episode with aliens for some reason and also radioactive zombies. The show ended with talking zombies eating cookies to not attack humans

Not the plot. I was talking about small stuff like if bullets only work with piercing damage. I remember the plot they gave Murphy a zombie daughter for 2 seasons and then they made a episode with aliens for some reason and also radioactive zombies. The show ended with talking zombies eating cookies to not attack humans
I can tell you that the fodder robots were still a minor threat to the Maximals in Beast Machines, I can tell you that there weren't actually all that many feats of strength for Beast Machines.

I have shit memory for important shit, but shit that's not important?

Back