• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddie Sykes tries to punch out a God

how far above basline is freddie skyses?

above all others is stronger(or as strong as) oblivion who sees etenity as dreams and illusions which puts him quite a bit above baseline

Sir sun man said:
how far above basline is freddie skyses?
above all others is stronger(or as strong as) oblivion who sees etenity as dreams and illusions which puts him quite a bit above baseline
The One Above All Others is actually just on the same level as Oblivion, it's only on the first key that he completely eclipses him.

As for Freddie, he managed to beat without much trouble (Or any damage, for that matter) BOB, who is a good deal above baseline 1-A's, and as described by the page "Exists in the Black Lodge, a metaphysical realm of nonexistence which stands outside of, and beyond all of time and space, being a plane where both seemingly stand still and don't exist as linear constants, and with the physical universe comprised of infinite higher vibrational densities being described as nothing but a thin, illusory membrane which prevents its denizens from perceiving the greater expanse of the Lodges which lies beyond the veil of reality.". Freddie's glove ability negation also blocks every single 1-A hax show in BOB's page.

Botchede said:
The One Above All Others is actually just on the same level as Oblivion, it's only on the first key that he completely eclipses him.

yeah i was not quite sure if he was stronger so thats why i put the whole "(or as strong as)" was not sure thanks for clearing that up though

As for Freddie, he managed to beat without much trouble (Or any damage, for that matter) BOB, who is a good deal above baseline 1-A's, and as described by the page "Exists in the Black Lodge, a metaphysical realm of nonexistence which stands outside of, and beyond all of time and space, being a plane where both seemingly stand still and don't exist as linear constants, and with the physical universe comprised of infinite higher vibrational densities being described as nothing but a thin, illusory membrane which prevents its denizens from perceiving the greater expanse of the Lodges which lies beyond the veil of reality.". Freddie's glove ability negation also blocks every single 1-A hax show in BOB's page.

eh from what i read he recived a bit of damage from BOB that becoming slightly light headed/disorianted

but from what im hearing thats like around 4-5 which is around the same ballpark as OAA

so its either incon

Sir sun man said:
Botchede said:

yeah i was not quite sure if he was stronger so thats why i put the whole "(or as strong as)" was not sure thanks for clearing that up though

eh from what i read he recived a bit of damage from BOB that becoming slightly light headed/disorianted

but from what im hearing thats like around 1-2 levels of 1-A while OAA is around the same as oblivion who views basline 1-As as fiction or around 4-6 levels of 1-A

so its OAA should take this rather handly

Back