• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Franklin Richards , Onslaught & Celestials Level of Mind Manipulation Buff / Minor AP Buff

I wanted to make a thread for this (NOT focused on that Massive AP revision I plan for the Universal Abstracts... Not yet anyways) . This is likely going to cause a lot of revisions in terms of how Mind Manipulation for him and Onslaught (since he absorbed Frankie's abilities and this should include Mind Manipulation as well... But unto the feats:) Mind Manipulation

: Agatha vs Franklin

Their battle "of wills" was "beyond the plane of reality" , and "spanned the full gamut of reality", implying "At least Universal" Range. This was when he wasn't anywhere even close to the power he now has... And when he was essentially a rookie with his powers at best.. Because he wasn't even aware of them at this point in time, and someone with similar telepathy the first time (Agatha) could only beat him then via experience... Which didn't help her the next time.

5454455-soothecomfort
Tumblr m4l4yuL2zO1r75lrlo2 1280
2: Heroes Reborn: The Return

Something interesting that just caught my eye not too long ago... With a extremely casual telepathic scream (Casual because he's literally having a cosmic hissy fit about wanting his family... Which counts as some form of Mind Manipulation... since it's telepathy):

Franklin's casual Telepathy and AP Feat (1)
Franklin's casual Telepathy and AP Feat (2)
Here... We see Franklin Overriding Gatecrasher's Tapestry (The one who says something about her 'Module'. This is important because a Mind Manipulation of similar power didn't even budge it prior to this in previous comics, from a girl named Scatterbrain, who can spread someones consciousness across the infinite breadth of the Omniverse... And see someone resist and overwhelm it with effortless ease... Yet it doesn't even affect her Module:

Jamie's Feat (1)
Jamie's Feat (2)
AP Sectio

Yes, Child Franklin was Upgraded to 2-C because he has beaten Mephisto (Marvel Comics) several times prior, even when he was unaware of his abilities. However... Remember explicitly the first time Mephisto was amped to be thousands of times stronger than normal within his Realm (Dr.Strange stated this) , yet was bodied by Child Franklin the first time they met, and Mephisto consistently refers to him as a threat many times afterward.

5454453-thousandfold
5454452-onlyfranklin
5454450-nonono

Oh... I did it because some mods asked me to provide scans in this way at times so they don't have to worry about me having paragraphs of paragraphs of responses to something that should only take giving scans.

Bump . I just realized something I need to mention in that CRT. When describing Satanish's power, who Mephisto was compared to, Dr.Strange stated " not even Dormammu, at the height of his power, has made me feel this helpless "... Which means the highest Dormammu has ever been power wise he's never felt that helpless against him than he was against Satannish. This would include when Dormammu absorbed Dr.Strange's powers and reverted him to a human [no a astral form] and rendered him unable to do anything , and he was far weaker than even a regular mortal at that point .

That would mean that the difference between Satannish and Dr. Strange... Is the difference between a far above baseline 2-C and a vastly weakened mere mortal... Then Mephisto is as strong as Satannish and is stronger in his realm and FR defeat Mephisto in his realm who was 1000x more powerful in addition to being in his realm, which provides a massive powerboost. Then you remember the difference between 2-C and low 2-C is inifnite to a Unknown degree, but then what is the difference between 2-C and 10-B

That seems to be way too much speculation and vagueness for a series as inconsistent plot wise as Marvel. At best it would just mean Franklin is far above Dormammu

Back