• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. The problem is that Onslaught has not had a lot of appearances with shifting power levels in base, so the Juggernaut's highly variable tier might look weird and ill-fitting for him.

Onslaught's first statistics key should probably get the same statistics as The Juggernaut, as Onslaught easily defeated him. Or would a just a High 3-A statistic be better?
I think the same as Juggernaut's statistics should be better.
Okay. The problem is that Onslaught has not had a lot of appearances with shifting power levels in base, so the Juggernaut's highly variable tier might look weird and ill-fitting for him.
Presumably we could just scale Base Onslaught to Juggernaut’s High 3-A rating, assuming Cain was not holding back?
I suppose that might work, but I am not sure.

What do you think, @Ultima_Reality ?
@Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepmeTwo @Ehnkr2beboh @Elizio33 @MarvelFanatic119 @catzlaflame @Lightning_XXI @Deagonx @Vasco @Eseseso @Marvel_Champion_07 @LuciferX @Excel616 @Immortalgodd @LephyrTheRevanchist @ByAsura @Emirp sumitpo @Quantu @IdiosyncraticLawyer @PrinceofPein @Lonkitt @LordTracer @Maverick_Zero_X @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Dark-Carioca @ObberGobb

We seem to need some help here.

I haven’t read much of the Onslaught storyline so I’m afraid I can’t be much help, but if he‘s stronger than Juggernaut, a High 3-A rating would make sense.

And slightly off-topic, but someone really should give Juggernaut an overhaul, his page is pretty rough

I haven’t read much of the Onslaught storyline so I’m afraid I can’t be much help, but if he‘s stronger than Juggernaut, a High 3-A rating would make sense.
Would "Likely High 3-A" work for the moment, given Juggernaut's current mixed ratings?
And slightly off-topic, but someone really should give Juggernaut an overhaul, his page is pretty rough
All herald pages are pretty trash sooo
Yes, they largely are quite messy. Let's hope that this will be fixed within the near future.

All herald pages are pretty trash sooo
Well obviously, but Juggernaut doesn‘t have that many appearances for a Marvel character (he’s got about 350 iirc), so he’d be easier to revise than someone like, idk, Hulk.
Would "Likely High 3-A" work for the moment, given Juggernaut's current mixed ratings?
Sure, if the majority is okay with that.

Thank you. 🙏

I will unlock Onslaught's wiki page. Is somebody here willing and able to properly revise it please?
Done
You can now close this thread and lock his page.

Thank you. 🙏

However, why is Onslaught's range statistic Low Multiversal? I do not understand the reasoning based on its linked scan.

Okay, but that would be Interdimensional range in that case.

Onslaught's page should preferably be adjusted accordingly, with an added issue reference as well.

Okay, but that would be Interdimensional range in that case.

Onslaught's page should preferably be adjusted accordingly, with an added issue reference as well.
His profile should be opened then

I have done so. Tell us here when you are done. 🙏
Done
The page also says that Onslaught's armor is made of adamantium, rather than being psionically generated as I assumed. Where was that revealed?
His armor is made from Adamantium and he can also channel Franklin's and Nate's powers. The thing is, His physical body is far more durable that no one could harm him but if his insides were exposed he could be harmed. That was how he was defeated after Hulk destroyed his physical body then Earth heroes used he opportunity to harm his psionic energy. He combine Pisonic energy along with his adamantium.

Last edited:
Since Onslaught has Nate, Erik and Franklin inside of him shouldn't he have all of their abilities since he has shown that he can use some of their abilities like Erik's Magnetic manipulation, Franklin reality wrapping etc?

Since Onslaught has Nate, Erik and Franklin inside of him shouldn't he have all of their abilities since he has shown that he can use some of their abilities like Erik's Magnetic manipulation, Franklin reality wrapping etc?
Maybe list which of their abilities Onslaught has shown and then add "should also have all the powers and abilities of Nate, Erik and Franklin" or sth like that

Thank you. 🙏

I had to clean up a few formatting errors though.
His armor is made from Adamantium and he can also channel Franklin's and Nate's powers. The thing is, His physical body is far more durable that no one could harm him but if his insides were exposed he could be harmed. That was how he was defeated after Hulk destroyed his physical body then Earth heroes used he opportunity to harm his psionic energy. He combine Pisonic energy along with his adamantium.
Can somebody find where it was stated that Onslaught's armor is made of Adamantium please? I do not remember that, so you may misremember.

Maybe list which of their abilities Onslaught has shown and then add "should also have all the powers and abilities of Nate, Erik and Franklin" or sth like that
"Likely many of the powers of Nate Grey, Franklin Richards, Professor X, and Magneto" is probably fine to write.

Thank you. 🙏

I had to clean up a few formatting errors though.

Can somebody find where it was stated that Onslaught's armor is made of Adamantium please? I do not remember that, so you may misremember.
I researched again and saw nothing about Adamantium armor. All I got from my source said his armor is Psionic. I may be wrong. But still wouldn't affect the upgrade.
??

Well, all of the abilities that they had demonstrated until year 1996 at least.

Anyway, is somebody willing to remove the mention of adamantium armor as well?

Well, all of the abilities that they had demonstrated until year 1996 at least.

Anyway, is somebody willing to remove the mention of adamantium armor as well?
His profile should be open then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back