• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Franklin Richards 2-A to High 1-B Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mabye save that for another CRT/thread as this one hasnt even been solved yet.

EDIT though that may affect this thread in some way.

They are actually kind of related , since the Celestials and several other sources consistently stated he was on the Celestials level. If they get retconnned and accepted, wouldn't he be affected ?

( That's just a question... I'm not asking for a revision or anything... Just a question for any Admins looking at this )

.... Nathaniel stated " Anything he (Hyperstorm) deems as a threat he deals with immediately " and as soon as he said it, was when Hyperstorm BFR Psi-Lord ( Teenage Franklin ) and replaced him with his child version. Remember power-wise Child & Psi-Lord are similar , but Psi-Lord is just more trained with his powers.

According directly to Hickman, Adult Franklin only used Young Franklin's power to revive Galactus. He didn't use his power to fight the Celestials. Meaning, Young Franklin could've made Galactus his herald.

He even stated later on to X-23 that he views Galactus as a mere pet.

Gave Galactus enough power to be reborn, harm Multi-Eternity, then casually harmed Abraxas who fodderized Galactus prior & was stated to be the equal and opposite of Multi-Eternity

Galactus was scared when Young Franklin reawoken his powers. Completely terrified.

So... He scales well above regular Galactus.

Onslaught trying to ingratiate himself to Franklin and not knowing much about Hyperstorm is not a good source of information.

We also cannot count regular Marvel universes or even hyperspace as infinite-dimensional based on speculation based on several steps of different authors with very inconsistent writing.

Regardless, the Celestials are insanely inconsistent, just like Franklin. In their most recent appearance they were apparently treated as 5-B by Jason Aaron, and in others they have been Low 2-C, or at most several degrees of infinity above cosmic cubes.

However, they have never remotely been treated as infinite degrees of infinity, even at their peaks, as far as I am aware.

It all depends on what Matthew and Sandman31 eventually decide seems reasonable though.

As for updating the Hyperstorm profile, please remember to link to the scans from the thread above that justify his new statistics.

I wasn't talking about that now. We are over that. I was referring to when Nathaniel stated " anything Hyperstorm views as even a slightest threat , He'll get rid of " , and in the next scan BFR Franklin, implying he's a threat to him. Keep in mind he didn't view someone utilizing Hyperspace itself against him as a threat.

Then we have to choose simply which makes more sense. Even at their lowest , we cannot assume the Celestials are lower than tier 4-3 ... That's absurd. Even for me.

• Fighting on every layer of existence ( three times offically by three different writers , Uatu doing so is a obvious outlier )
  • Ultimates
  • Roma calling the Celestials the strongest beings she's encountered, when she saw Phoenix performing a High 1-B feat in Captain Britain Comics
  • There are others I have saved , but there isn't any need of doing so.

@Shivansh

In the latest Avengers story that ended a few weeks ago.

@Seed

Well, Nathaniel is obviously considerably more reliable.

The problem is that prominent storylines have presented them in the manners that I mentioned earlier.

In addition, "fighting on every level of existence" is a generalised term that is used by writers to sound cool without considering its deeper implications, or all of the stories established by other writers. It does not mean that they automatically consider the involved characters to work on infinite degrees of infinity.

Matthew may use the Ultimates story to upgrade various cosmic entities eventually.

If Roma stated one thing in a story by one writer who does not know about an unrelated story by another writer, it is still unreliable to scale between them.

Anyway, I am extremely overworked, and do not have the time to argue with you. It is better if Matthew and Sandman31 handle any potential upgrades.

In addition, we should preferably focus on getting the Hyperstorm edits properly done, and then close this thread.

I'm not trying to argue with you at this point. I just want feedback on a few statements and your general opinions. It does help a lot and I appreciate whatever time you give.

Glad to hear Nathaniel is legit.

And I agree that they are more constantly lower end... But the higher ends do exist in vast quantities... And that is the problem with the revision. I have no idea where to " cut the line " because there are so many high-ends that exists. I guess that is the problem with having multiple writers in a fictional work.

Happy to hear the Ultimates part is legitimate.

@Shivansh

From what I remember, it was mentioned that the Celestials needed time to destroy the planet, and simply growing larger shouldn't have allowed the Avengers to do anything against them.

Odin and the Phoenix did not seem to be portrayed as particularly powerful at all in that story.

@Seed

Well, you will have to ask Sandman31 or Matthew if they are willing to start and organise any Marvel cosmic entities upgrades. As you know, although I am usually patient and levelheaded when it comes to any other type of content revision thread, I find Marvel exasperating to deal with due to all of the massive inconsistencies.

I don't remember that being stated, at all

The Phoenix and Odin statement was just an example, that they weren't limited to 5-B

But its okay because Celestials aren't really the topic

Also, Avengers grew larger with some outside help, and before growing larger they were pretty much 'nothing' to Celestials, so its clear they were amped

@Shivansh

Did you insert links to the evidence for Hyperstorm's power level into his profile?

@Shivansh

Well, maybe I remember wrong, but in any case, Iron Man basically just used a larger version of his regular armor. That should have still been nothing to the Celestials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back