• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Franklin Richards 2-A to High 1-B Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvel statistics are a nightmare, since if we go by that any scaling is acceptable, almost everybody end up as High 1-B.

It is safer to go by personal feats and consistency in combination.

I do agree that Chtlon really only has one High 1-B feat "Threat and Equal to Multi-Eternity" ... Otherwise he doesn't deserve the tier. ALso, I agree with the fact basicaly with marvel, anyone can be High 1-B (Case in point: Black Panther from Ultimates)

Well my problem with marvel is all the different retcons givin to characters over the years, make it hard to pin point whats canon or not anymore.

Anotther Example... Beyonder : Was retconned, went back to Pre-Retcon, retconned again, then recently returned to Pre-Retcon. Then we figure a variation of his Pre-Retcon form is in another Universe being judged by the aspects of the marvel cosmic abstracts ( Quasar issue ).... Literally the retcons lap over ontop of each other and are in the same universe... Making it impossible to know which version is canon or not.

We can probably only scale Chthon from Dormammu, Cyttorak, and the Vishanti.

Chthon did help create the crossroads, and was a threat to beings who are a threat to the chaos king.

Again, if we scale anybody to anybody, Thor is High 1-B for harming the Chaos King, as is the handgun that knocked him out. Chthon has never been portrayed as an infinite-dimensional entity. I will not accept placing him anywhere near that level. Period.

The Crossroads mentioned in Gaea/Chtlon's cases are of the 2-A variety Hykuu. Plus, it was a group effort, so he'd only scale to a quarter of it anyways. Chtlon & Gaea only have a High 1-B outlier. And.. I'm pretty sure the reason Gaea was a threat was promptly because of what she knew and could teach others [ I.E: Hercules into his God Form ]

And Atum the God Eater (who devours Elder Gods) being killed by Thor...Marvel's a nightmare more so than DC

@Sandman

I would greatly appreciate your help with placing appropriate ratings, and if a character is impossible to properly evaluate, I suppose that we might have to delete the profile.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
The Crossroads mentioned in Gaea/Chtlon's cases are of the 2-A variety Hykuu. Plus, it was a group effort, so he'd only scale to a quarter of it anyways. Chtlon & Gaea only have a High 1-B outlier. And.. I'm pretty sure the reason Gaea was a threat was promptly because of what she knew and could teach others [ I.E: Hercules into his God Form ]
My dude a quarter of infinite dimensions is still infinite dimensions, all of them are comparable to each other regardless, there are actual statements in guidebooks referring to the crossroads being infinite dimensionla (or connecting to totality itself) and the gods creating them, Cthon was also harming multi eternity at one point, It isn't a outlier for Gaea if she barely has any feats and she is shown comparable to the 4 gods, the celestials and chaos king, (below the celestials but still sort of implied to scale, Hercules god form is high 1-B so it would still scale).

High 1-B would be a massive outlier for the Elder Gods, yes. We are definitely not going to accept it.

I suppose that might be more reasonable, but it depends on what Sandman31 and Matthew think.

Do they have another 2-A or higher feat? I'm not really sure of putting them at that tier just because of a guidebook statement (Correct me if I'm wrong)

This will also affect other profiles other than Franklin so I dont want to be hasty

Well, we dont have profiles for the Elder Gods but I think something like "possibly higher" will suffice given the inconsistent/different interpretation of their feat/statement is.

Also, wasnt Gaea imprisoned by Dormammu once

@Ant

A little out of topic

The Infinites profile doesnt seem to be reliable. The reason for their rating is

(Higher-dimensional entities who have claimed to be far beyond any single reality.)

I dont think thats enough for 1-C. They were shown superior to Eternity so maybe 2-C? but Quasar also said that the Abstracts, including LT and Oblivion are like humans compared to the Infinites.

We know so little about them that I think we should delete the profile or change their rating to "Unknown, At least 2-C, possibly higher"

Sandman31 said:
Do they have another 2-A or higher feat? I'm not really sure of putting them at that tier just because of a guidebook statement (Correct me if I'm wrong)
This will also affect other profiles other than Franklin so I dont want to be hasty
Were you on the wiki when we rated literally everyone's speed from Spider-man due to a guidebook rating/statement?

@Sandman Oh... I thought at least one of them did. Also... Dormammu did that via lot of planning and prep from Dormammu. She then proceeded to break out not too long afterward.

They were shown to be above Universal Eternity, not Multi-Eternity, and their only feats are being above Eternity and messing around with Galaxies but they were also compared to LT and Oblivion

Yeah marvel can be pretty bad with stuff like feats vs statements.

(Sry if you thought I was serious I was being sarcastic)

I suppose that we could delete the Infinites, or set their statistics as unknown, due to having so limited information about them.

Dormammu used to be treated as being on a similar level to Gaea and other of the most powerful elder gods, yes.

Listen kid. It doesn't matter if you show one thousand different pieces of evidence that proves FR is High 1-B or whatever.

The staff will never, and I repeat, NEVER, accept this.

FR is staying as 2-C until the end of this wiki.

PsychoWarper said:
^Where did that come from?
I'm just telling you guys. This is a waste of time.

The staff will never ever accept Franklin any higher than 2-C.

He's staying where he is so we might as well just close this now. Thanks.

Actually, Matthew is planning to perform a revision of the Marvel cosmic entities eventually, but he hasn't had the time yet.

Maybe not to High 1-B, but an upgrade is likely possible.

And, Dormammu does have some 2-A feats, but you know how the marvel tiering works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back