• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Franklin Richards 2-A to High 1-B Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So only High 3-A, not High 2-A then? I am personally uncertain.

My issue with High 2-A is one of consistency. Maybe list it as a possibility.

RCO020 1469439639
Galan also caught him off guard

What consistencies issues tho? What Galactus did to Johnathan was more of a hax feat than anything
And there are absolutely no other consistency issues anyways.

I am personally leaning towards that "At least High 2-A" for being one with an at least 5-Dimensional realm seems more reasonable than High 3-A, but Promestein and Matthew need to agree as well.

I generally agree with Antvasima here. At least High 2-A, likely Higher is what I'd go for. And I also agree with Shivansh. The Celestials are the only entities who blatantly scale to Hyperstorm, along with Franklin for being directly stated to be superior to Hyperstorm even when most of his power was heavily restricted.

When was Franklin stated to be superior to Hyperstorm?

It was in the very same comic Hyperstorm was surprise attacked by Galactus. I'll get the scan later on today. I'm a bit tired right now to do it at the moment.

I'll also say this: Hyperspace & Subspace are stated to be one of two thongs: connected to each other, or are the same thing according to the Marvel.com website and some statements from Reed. Subspace connects to every higher-dimension and in the Hyperstorm comics Subspace connects to the Crossroads of Infinity. I'm just going to say that. What you do with that information is entirely up to you guys.

We are not going to consider Hyperstorm and Hyperspace as High 1-B based on disconnected stories and speculation.

Yeah. I am personally asking for High 2-A only

Tho 'At least High 2-A' sounds better since the 5th dimension is just one of those higher dimensions which Hyperspace is composed of
RCO013_1469523027.jpg

.... None of that is speculation of what I said was directly stated ? And also " What you guys do with the above is up to you " is what I said, but as long as the result is higher than tier 3 I am okay with it. I didn't say " Hyperstorm is High 1-B " , and I ahree that was a major stretch on my part.

We know it's clearly not limited to the 5th Dimension , but we don't know how many higher-dimensions it encompasses . High 2-A IMO is the best minimum for it.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/L34uBhckJO...UQjNZP8rtr9jj8YBeUKYkonqVSPzzpuQ2jx-E_2=s1600

Charles (Onslaught) stated that his power was enough to save his family, if he knew how to use it. This is consistent with how Reed's Father was training a older Franklin to utilize his powers to end up beating Hyperstorm, which Reed's Father was confident he was capable of doing if he had the training. The only reason this didn't work is because Hyperstorm BFR the trained Franklin into the future to avoid confrontation with him, and replaced him with a younger, inexperienced Franklin.

So with the above, I believe it's safe to say that Franklin should scale >>> Hyperstorm in terms of AP, but would lose if they fought due to Hyperstorm's distinct advantage on experience of using his powers .

I feel like High 2-A sounds about right.

And @2nd so your thinking something like High 2-A possibly Higher?

I think that Onslaught making unproven claims that suit his own purposes is not good evidence of Franklin being stronger than Hyperstorm at all.

Anyway, I also agree with "At least High 2-A", but would appreciate confirmations from Promestein and Matthew regarding whether or not this is acceptable.

Okay. Thank you. Should we update the page accordingly then, or perhaps it is best to wait for Promestein?

Thank you for the reply. Is somebody knowledgeable willing to update the Hyperstorm page?

While I haven't done it you would need to change the tier to At least High 2-A and anything that says High Universe level to High Multiverse level+ however I would suggest leaving this to an experienced/knowledgeable member like Sandman or Promestei.

.... Should I mention the scan that directly after the Hyperstorm incident, during Onslaught Saga Franklin was stated to be the most powerful mutant ... Or that wouldn't make a difference ? Let's remember he was stated to be such in many differing comics, from the older comics to the newer comics.... So the statement definitely isn't inconsistent.

I dont think franklin has been decided on so thats what will be discussed and hopefully resolved next.

Not to puish a upgrade, but I forgot to counter Ant's original argument:

He mainly used the revelation as a way of getting to introduce himself to Franklin . I don't' believe there was anything hinting or even remotely suggesting Onslaught was lying to him.

There is also the fact that Nathaniel Richards, the ones studying Hyperstorm's fullest abilities, and the fact stated that the Fantastic Four could be erased from every plane of reality, stated Franklin was the only chance they had in defeating him and was confidence he could if he trained. I'm re-reading the comic right now and will post that scan ASAP.

Shivansh Garg said:
Should I edit the Hyperstorm page now? (Its easier than I thought)
Thats cause he isnt locked... hmm if you just upgrade you could get in trouble but its up to you.

Interestingly enough.... Universe in the Hyperstorm comics refers to everything, including the Crossroads of Infinity, which we know from previous discussions contains every Higher-Dimension.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/AhOE_ctnr...MRSLf7uhI21mPx_bFVLpP-nbVTlVQ_UbUXf1BCY=s1600

Hyperspace is one with the Universe in it's totality. Hyperstorm stated it, Reed stated it, and even Nathaniel did. None of them said Multiverse... Just The Universe. Just something I noticed for discussion purposes while I'm looking for the scan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back