• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Franklin Richards 2-A to High 1-B Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Molecule Man's power recreated the multiverse by empowering Reed Richards. Franklin was only shown recreating universes one at a time within this structure.

Yeah, this was for 2-A.

also no, Reed was throwing them into the multiverse, franklin was creating them

Well, the Molecule Man empowered Reed instead of Doom, and as far as I understand he then started recreating the multiverse, but you are correct that Franklin was recreating the universes one by one and that Reed then threw them into the greater structure.

IMO ( None of this is speculation... I've had the scans to prove it )

• The Superstructure of the Multiverse is debatably High 1-B due to the Crossroads of Infinity being mentioned in it's cosmology in Ultimates/Secret Wars. It's why Molecule Man, Reed , and the Beyonders are currently High 1-B, and Galactus is to be upgraded to that level . Effortlessly toying with the entire superstructure of the Multiverse should be that high.
  • He did manipulate the universes one at a time, but manipulating the entire superstructure took place before that happened. Also, considering Hickman did something like this before ( Stated FR to be a Universal Shaper, then stopped the Annihilation Wave which was going to destroy all universes, then fought the Celestials who were stated prior as capable of warping the Multiverse , and above the Beyonder [Post-Retcon] whose last feat before that time was High 1-B (Rachel) )
  • And then there is overloading someone with his powers, someone who withstood High 1-B levels of power within him before.
  • And then casually being above Hyperstorm whose one woth Subspace, whose one with the Crossroads of Infinity, while being far from his full potential.

Sandman31 said:
And Atum the God Eater (who devours Elder Gods) being killed by Thor...Marvel's a nightmare more so than DC

he was killed by inside (struck in his heart). This is like saying a microscopic heart virus that can kill a healthy peak human is wall/street level

Antvasima said:
Again, if we scale anybody to anybody, Thor is High 1-B for harming the Chaos King, as is the handgun that knocked him out. Chthon has never been portrayed as an infinite-dimensional entity. I will not accept placing him anywhere near that level. Period.

Chaos King laughed at Thor and Hellstorm's combined attack

Also, are the Crossroads of Infinity and Crossroads where Hulk was banished (which Elder Gods created) same?

Is there any proof in that regard? Because from what I have seen they are different. One is in Negative Zone and other is, well, it wasn't really specified

PsychoWarper said:
Isnt there talk of the Chaos Kings tier changing?

No. Ant was pointing out that Marvel is inconsistent with that example

Edit: Sorry I misread your comment. What revision about Chaos King tho? Is it upgrade or downgrade?

As a side note. I don't agree with Elder gods being High 1-B. Franklin should be tho. He is consistently portrayed as a top tier

Ah ok I thought I heard someone say that CK was getting an upgrade but I may have misread, but thank you.

Anyway the general consensus RIGHT NOW for the new tier is that FR/Elder Gods are being upgraded to to 2-A possibly Higher or something like that correct?

Idk. But the staff is quite busy, and anyone here doesn't appears to be very well at handling Marvel characters, at least to me.

Irrelevant stuff gets brought up every time a character upgrade is requested, in order to derail the thread before the staff could agree

Well, I have been waiting for Matthew to help me out with a Marvel cosmic entities revision for around 6 months now, but nothing seems to happen.

Maybe Sandman31 is willing to help out instead?

Okay. You can ask Sandman31 to comment here if you wish though.

I'm pretty sure Hyperstorm is not Tier 1. He gets power from higher-dimensions but that doesn't mean he is higher-dimensional.

And then he got stomped by Galactus, had his power treated like a single infinity, died, and was never seen again.

Galactus instantly overpowered him and started draining all his energy, they went into the void, and Galactus came back while Hyperstorm never did and is thus presumably extremely dead.

The "higher-dimensions of hyperspace" are also quite vague and not really elaborated on.

@Prome

"And then he got stomped by Galactus, had his power treated like a single infinity, died, and was never seen again. " This would be Rather PIS/Or a outlier than a actual feat, as Hyperstorm has shown the capability of Erasing beings on every plane of existence, Become one with Subspace which encompasses with Crossroads within it, making it 2-A Bare minimum which is already far greater than a weakened Galactus's Reach.

"Treated like a single Infinity" http://2.bp.blogspot.com/jE9Mi5n3e_...6GiKfSFGVO-4SEb7_42aibQwwOazVvjz92WWqiL=s1600 When Susan storm was tapping into hyperspace, achieving Higher Dimensional Powers, Hyperstorm still described it as only the surface (Considering he then later merged iwith it, doesn't really seem like a single Infinity.) "The "higher-dimensions of hyperspace" are also quite vague and not really elaborated on. "

>Every Plane Of Existence >Higher realms

>a higher dimension being barely the surface

>mentions of the crossroads and subspace

I'm aware.

But the main drawing point of Hyperspace is described as infinite energy, Galactus absorbs him and he's treated like a single infinity, and so on. The higher-dimensions are vague; they're mentioned like once and not really elaborated upon, and to assume that it somehow encompasses every higher dimension, as is assumed here, is ridiculous. It's contradicted by his feats and not even stated anyways.

There is a Hyperstorm page already. He's High 3-A on it, though Tier 2 is debatable, I'd say.

@Tetromino if you want Hyperstorm specicilly upgraded then make a thread for it(May a bit later as theres alot of unsolved marvel threads).

Well, if the Invisible Woman draws her power from hyperspace, that obviously still does not make her High 2-A.

Yes. But Jonathan doesn't draws his power from 5th dimension, he is one with the 5th dimension. He also told Susan later that she has just scratched the surface
RCO013 1469523027
Susan and Johnathan's cases are different

Well, I suppose that High 2-A might be warranted then.

We still need a confirmation from Matthew and Sandman though.

So what I should do? Inform them on their message wall or is there any way to tag them which would notify them about this thread? Sorry I am new to this wiki so I don't know how it works completeley yet

If he's merged with the hyper-space then High 2-A might be reasonable. Does he have other feats that support that tier?

Given he has like, 3 or 4 appearences in which we see him 'in action' it should be self explainatory that he doesn't has any other feats than stomping F4, some time manipulation stuff and was capable of erasing F4 from every plane of reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back