• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frankenstein (Noblesse) vs. Dave (Paranatural)

Monarch Laciel said:
Can he bend through attacks and does he bend through attacks?
Never shown to bend through attacks/people. So far he's only used Spatial manipulation to warp around the entire environment to his liking. That said his only showings so far have been pretty casual, so it's still a possibility.

Kinda want to give this to Frankenstin, but I'm unsure. He seems to have the advantage with Flight and Telepathy, though Flight could be countered with Spatial Manip i guess. Hmmm... Gonna hold off for now.

Monarch Laciel said:
What's Dave's attacks look like?
From the looks of it, he reels in opponents then melees them with his hook/saber.

Here's what his space manip looks like:

1529045549-Ch5Pg278

Although, I don't know if that would help him, but Dave could just phase into the ground to avoid attacks like that.

Yeah, I don't see Dave getting out of that pickle then. I suppose he'd try and stretch the space the attacks occupy to keep them at bay, but he couldn't do that nearly as long as he'd need to to counteract how fast they move or pull Frankenstein into melee range.

I have good news and bad news.

Actually it's just bad news for this match.

Unsealed Frankenstein without the Dark Spear blocks an attack that melts/vapourised/disintegrates/something-that-means-the-destroyed-bit-isn't-there-anymore multiple stories of a large building, so he's probably not 9-A

It's around town level someone did a preliminary calc of yuri vaporizing the building years ago, but no one formally calc it, tried to get some speed feats calc too, likewise they didn't get calc ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Back