• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frank West vs Kazuma Kiryu (GRACE)

It's the Calder calc.

Kiryu still has a monstrous combat XP and AP advantage. Not to mention the fact that he has a history of beating Jo Amon's ass, a guy who literally absorbed the combat experience of thousands of people via a copy machine and once even dedicated himself to 17 years worth of brutal near-death experiences just to master every single form of combat before the events of the first game.

Wait, your link isn't the one with the Calder calc. Lemme bring it.

Ice Manip, Wind Manip and Shockwave Inducement, with Kiryu having experience with the latter two, though Kiryu with equipment is a nightmare, hell, he even has Mind Manip with it (Equipment in Yakuza is passive).

With equipment, yes.

Hell, with a photo in all the games (It's called Charismatic Photo), enemies become automatically more agressive without the need to even think (though I'd suggest to avoid using it at all, as it makes fights near impossible to even get a hold of in Legend Difficulty).

KLOL506 said:
With equipment, yes.

Hell, with a photo in all the games (It's called Charismatic Photo), enemies become automatically more agressive without the need to even think (though I'd suggest to avoid using it at all, as it makes fights near impossible to even get a hold of in Legend Difficulty).
I'll only give him base abilities then

Back