• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Fate/Grand Order, Drake Obtains A Full Fledged Holy Grail. Thus, The abilities that come with said Grail should be added to her profile, along with the note that she usually does not use it in character. If Necesary, we can make a Key for her non servant form, which has pretty much all the same stuff minus the immunity to conventional weapons and up one holy grail

Drake Holy Grail 1
Drake Holy Grail 2

So what abilities would she gain with the grail? I'll list out a few and y'all can say if ya agree:

Wish Granting (Obviously), Summoning (The Owner of the grails in F/GO can summon servants repeatedly), and Power Nullification (Holy Grails have been shown to be able to do this)

@Iapitus

She's only really wished on the grail for an infinite amount of booze and food though and hasn't shown the ability to summon others or nullify their powers.

The point was of powers she could use it for if Bloodlusted. Doctor Roman said it was a full fledged grail.

Literally the first 3 singularities, and likely the others but I haven't played them yet, a grail was used to summon a deluge of servants and other spirits. Summoning is a power inherent to all grails. take a look at BB's profile and you'll notice she uses it for power null amung other things, unless that was a property unique purely to her's.

@Iapitus

Power Null is unique to her grail.

Francis doesn't necessarily have the ability to summon other Servants on her lonesome.

Wish Granting is a given, but it's unlikely that she'll even use it for that while bloodlusted.

I see, good to know

Is that not just a thing the grail does? I thought that all grails could do that with some basic ass summoning ritual. Actually nvm, I don't think Drake would know how to do those

From her dialogue in game, its that she 1) has nothing to wish for that she doesn't enjoy getting herself 2) she has pride in doing. But she also said she used the grail to harm servants she and her men couldn't harm otherwise, so she is not above using it for combat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back