• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fourth Hokage vs Leader of the Elves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minato
es2qZVDDYh89lLPn14Gx6AxV2ACmQbe7I4LsVfCZwa0.jpg

VS

Licht (Sealed)

real_licht.png

Equalized Speed
Starting distance 50 meters

Last edited:
And how does that help him at all in beating Low Godly Regen
Also teleportation against Minato, really
you never asked "what's his win cons" and what do you mean? you realize Minatos teleportation is dependent on him throwing his kanais while Licht literally just appears near you right?

you never asked "what's his win cons" and what do you mean? you realize Minatos teleportation is dependent on him throwing his kanais while Licht literally just appears near you right?
Yes I kinda did. I asked how does he deal with Low Godly which you ignored
and Minato literally throws Kunai all over the battlefield the instant he gets there and spams teleportation

Minatos attacks may neg low godly regen but they are all dodgeable so its not a good win con, also it can be absorbed and sent right back at Minato.

Licht one shots?

At most High 7-A vs High 6-C? and Minato has no form of regen which would stop the ap stomp.

Match up just doesn't work.

sigh. Kages not scaling to bijus on wiki. gotta love it.

Ok well I guess this can be closed. I'll think of something else later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back