• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

am i understanding the profiles correctly

base post purgatory meliodas > OG demon value
demon mark is 4x
50% DK is 5x
100% DK is 10x

what does current mel scale to? i understand the full counter thing but tristan doesn't have a profile so idk what's the value
someone?
a few values are missing from the verse page

base post purgatory meliodas > OG demon value
demon mark is 4x
50% DK is 5x
100% DK is 10x

what does current mel scale to? i understand the full counter thing but tristan doesn't have a profile so idk what's the value
1. Yeah but I don’t see the Pages using that. Iirc Base Post Purga Meliodas scales to 1st Form DK Zel who’s 189 Exatons

2. I think DM is 2x

3. Nah

4.100% is 2x of 50%

5. I can’t remember where Current Meliodas scales to it’s been a while. He should scale to Arthur Durability which is like 756 exatons(?)

1. Yeah but I don’t see the Pages using that. Iirc Base Post Purga Meliodas scales to 1st Form DK Zel who’s 189 Exatons

2. I think DM is 2x

3. Nah

4.100% is 2x of 50%

5. I can’t remember where Current Meliodas scales to it’s been a while. He should scale to Arthur Durability which is like 756 exatons(?)
dk zeldris scales above indura (i disagree with that honestly) which is above true ludo, who's >og demon value, he scales below 50% iirc

enlarged demon mark is accepted as 4x

the verse page needs an update

first form > indura and zeldris (meh justification ngl)

second form > base mel

third form > 100% dk

that's how i understand the profiles
For the first one I kinda see it as a secondary justification. It could be axed but its main justification is only being a little bit weaker than DK Mel.

The verse page for sure needs updating but who’s gonna do it?

For the first one I kinda see it as a secondary justification. It could be axed but its main justification is only being a little bit weaker than DK Mel.
i don't see it
he kept yapping about restoring his power, he summoned the Indura knowing it will stall the sins because he couldn't do it until he powered up

being above zeldris is kinda reasonable but why wouldn't dk mel being above mel then? it should work either both or none ways

getting stomped by someone 4x weaker than dk mel is a big gap imo..

i personally would leave first form dk zel at unknown

honestly the amount of inconsistencies in the verse is funny

it's still fun trying to make sense out of it

he kept yapping about restoring his power, he summoned the Indura knowing it will stall the sins because he couldn't do it until he powered up
Not exactly. He needed someone who wasn't so inferior to the Sins. If the Commandments still existed, the Demon King would send them to delay the Sins. It would be illogical to think that the Commandments are stronger than the Demon King Zeldris in his first form, since Mael, who defeated the Original Demon (equivalent to 9 Commandments) with a single attack, said that he couldn't fight the Demon King Zeldris because he was too powerful.
being above zeldris is kinda reasonable but why wouldn't dk mel being above mel then? it should work either both or none ways
Because Meliodas came back stronger from Purgatory.
third form > 100% dk
The third form of the Demon King Zeldris does not surpass the Demon King by 100%. The 100% Demon King is only surpassed when Britannia is possessed.

Last edited:
Yeah but I don’t see the Pages using that. Iirc Base Post Purga Meliodas scales to 1st Form DK Zel who’s 189 Exatons
Meliodas in his base form is 4 times weaker than his second mark. The first form of the Demon King Zeldris does not reach 189 exatons; otherwise, Meliodas with the second mark would be Small Planet (756 exatons).

Is there any one in NNT that is pure evil

Is that the only one

Or is there more

If not are there near pure evil ones? (Close to it without reaching it)

Is that the only one

Or is there more

If not are there near pure evil ones? (Close to it without reaching it)

I can only remember those.

does any1 have the link to the current scailing and updated nnt post? the one ausura was working on

Reactions: Sus
does any1 have the link to the current scailing and updated nnt post? the one ausura was working on

Back