• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

I wonder if Arthur should get the Reality Warp power with passive Chaos, not just summoning. Because Chaos passively intervenes when Arthur is about to be harmed. Also, Hawk asks, "Is this illusion or reality?" and Gowther said it's not an illusion, it's reality. The same could be true here because the beings were all around them.
If the context is just like that, it's still passive summoning only. If Arthur doesn't will, then Chaos itself wills for Arthur. This has already been refuted [regarding passive chaos manip] through the first link evidence.

I think it can be passive, if there is a scene/statement 'biological chaos will still protect arthurt, even if Chaos does not will'.

If the context is just like that, it's still passive summoning only. If Arthur doesn't will, then Chaos itself wills for Arthur. This has already been refuted [regarding passive chaos manip] through the first link evidence.

I think it can be passive, if there is a scene/statement 'biological chaos will still protect arthurt, even if Chaos does not will'.
Chaos can protect Arthur against his will anyway, what I'm talking about is actually related to the last panel's "is this reality or illusion? Because they seem to be surrounded by beings like they used to be. We will see it in more detail in the anime.

Chaos can protect Arthur against his will anyway, what I'm talking about is actually related to the last panel's "is this reality or illusion? Because they seem to be surrounded by beings like they used to be. We will see it in more detail in the anime.
Sorry,

but I also know the context. The statement was just to clarify whether the phenomenon of 'chaos' that occurred was actually real or an illusion'.

I personally can't find where the passive is. Or maybe I could be wrong too.

Sorry,

but I also know the context. The statement was just to clarify whether the phenomenon of 'chaos' that occurred was actually real or an illusion'.

I personally can't find where the passive is. Or maybe I could be wrong too.
If Chaos operates independently of Arthur's consciousness, this could allow Arthur to passively use the Haxes he gains from Chaos. Because it does not depend on his own consciousness. But I am not sure if just "working independently of the mind" makes it passive. This situation may be similar to the ten commandments being passive. But perhaps there may not be enough context for this. I am not sure

If Chaos operates independently of Arthur's consciousness, this could allow Arthur to passively use the Haxes he gains from Chaos. Because it does not depend on his own consciousness. But I am not sure if just "working independently of the mind" makes it passive. This situation may be similar to the ten commandments being passive. But perhaps there may not be enough context for this. I am not sure
How come if Chaos is independent, then Arthur can use the power of Chaos?

If this case would be the same as the Commandments, it means that they both cannot use the power of the gift, if the one who gave it has separated/independent from the container.

This scene only explains the use of Chaos in Arthur's body.

If the host/Arthur die, then Chaos wil die [but Chaos 'die' here means losing its physicality].

The context means that if Arthur doesn't have the will, the Chaos does[instead]. For example, if Arthur is backed up & wants to be stabbed by someone [meaning Arthur isn't fully aware of what is around him, let alone behind him], then Chaos will connect to Arthur by responding to the "backer's" attack by providing biological chaos.

Tbh, my arguments is like before for this case. However, for anything else it's up to you.

Last edited:
This scene only explains the use of Chaos in Arthur's body.

If the host/Arthur die, then Chaos wil die [but Chaos 'die' here means losing its physicality].

The context means that if Arthur doesn't have the will, the Chaos does[instead]. For example, if Arthur is backed up & wants to be stabbed by someone [meaning Arthur isn't fully aware of what is around him, let alone behind him], then Chaos will connect to Arthur by responding to the "backer's" attack by providing biological chaos.

Tbh, mu arguments is like before for this case. However, for anything else it's up to you.
You can be right. I didn't read 4koa yet. So i don't know much about context.

Last edited:
Can "Drug of Yore" be scaled on all fairy abilities?

It's like Sixtus used this on Incense to make it erase. Is this scalable to the fairy king and other fairies?

I guess that's right, Sixtus said that it didn't reach him, and said that he deleted it while he was also using wind manipulation.
I guess it'll get the power nullify

Back