• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

He is a hybrid and we haven't been told how both physiologies have combined. You could be correct but we don't have enough information to be sure.
We know he has both could you cite a statement that explains his mark works differently ?

He has everything a demon has and everything goddesses have (techniques, magics, physical traits, elemental types) unless you can give a statement that would specify a difference between his mark/powers and others we’ll accept the fact that he is a normal demon and a normal goddess with both attributes.

That aside Lancelot is cooking against Nanashi it looks like he took no damage while the latter seems harmed

We know he has both could you cite a statement that explains his mark works differently ?

He has everything a demon has and everything goddesses have (techniques, magics, physical traits, elemental types) unless you can give a statement that would specify a difference between his mark/powers and others we’ll accept the fact that he is a normal demon and a normal goddess with both attributes.

That aside Lancelot is cooking against Nanashi it looks like he took no damage while the latter seems harmed

well one fight down. wonder if nabaka gonna let the good guys win or pull a fast one on us
The Nanashi/Lance fight Is at the advantage of Lance for now, he stole Nanashi’s weapon and used it to launch Shining road.

Nanashi was heavily damaged but his Goddess nature made him heal instantly.

He then used the lack of visibility to take his weapon back.

Why would I need to cite a statement when you are the one making things up. After all he is a nephilim not a "normal demon and a normal goddess".

hes pretty much mael fallen angel tbh
Mael was not a demon He was just corrupted by commandments.

Tristan Is a demon and a Goddess He has Both physiologies and can use his powers normally.

Assuming his mark Is different without any form of proof about it is stupid

Now that I'm thinking about it, I believe DK Zeldris' initial form should be at most 5-C when the Behemoth scaling happens.

Currently, we scale him above normal Zeldris and well below DK Meliodas, since his performance was somewhat comparable, but he was basically drained of magic.

A 5-fold downscale made plenty of sense. But 2.3 million x? That just seems off when his magic was flowing smoothly.

This would significantly upscale pretty much everyone to varying degrees, since Prime/Memories Restored Elizabeth kicked his ass.

Should be not i guess, it just her smurf magic capability without actually scale to physical
Beside meliodas statement about "don't understimate her" When they fought Demon king and tristan statement should be reliable, about how large his mom ark capabilities ( Tristan state how his ark nothing compare to his mom ark, while he only can cast it's for 6 hours and Elizabeth easily cast for the entire week in demon world, even though we scale tristan above the entire ten commandments level)

Maybe something happen that we don't know, i mean like zeldris case
Where just rage power can make him at same level as Original demon, Demon King Minion Creature and same level as meliodas at EOS.

Elizabeth's physical abilities don't scale to her magic (specifically Ark), but said abilities aren't hax, especially since Demons at the highest level have proven resistant to light magic.

No offence, I don't get what the rest of that stuff has to do with anything. Are you confusing DK Zeldris with Zeldris?

Now that I'm thinking about it, I believe DK Zeldris' initial form should be at most 5-C when the Behemoth scaling happens.

Currently, we scale him above normal Zeldris and well below DK Meliodas, since his performance was somewhat comparable, but he was basically drained of magic.

A 5-fold downscale made plenty of sense. But 2.3 million x? That just seems off when his magic was flowing smoothly.

This would significantly upscale pretty much everyone to varying degrees, since Prime/Memories Restored Elizabeth kicked his ass.
If his performance was somewhat comparable why should We downgrade him ?

Being drained of magic doesn’t really change his performance He just tires faster.

Though i can understand ur point

Downgrade him? Do you mean downscale?

He doesn't tire faster. He's explicitly weaker due to his lack of magic, like with the fake Dreyfus fight, and got stronger when he absorbed more magic.

On second thought, you're right (even if your logic is flawed).

I was just misremembering the gap between Behemoth and baseline 5-C.

Downgrade him? Do you mean downscale?

He doesn't tire faster. He's explicitly weaker due to his lack of magic, like with the fake Dreyfus fight, and got stronger when he absorbed more magic.
He gets stronger by getting his OG body back and going back to 100%

On second thought, you're right (even if your logic is flawed).

I was just misremembering the gap between Behemoth and baseline 5-C.
Nice

He already got stronger before that, though, hence his 2nd form that god stomped base Meliodas but was defeated by Demon Meliodas.

How’s life?

question, how fast does light expand? couldnt we use ark balls expanding (fight with galand, vs 4 AA) where they outran it as a feat?

Back