• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Not sure. What does everyone else think, because I could add it to the discussion thread.

272977265_491794675861589_8448814227272481598_n.jpg

Only if this account actually posted the q&a

Do you think it is possible to get DK possessing Britannia to small country level since he possesses and entire country and it was took a combined attack to destroy him?
Nah, Britain is just a island, the same as Japan. And last time I checked, destroying Japan or Britain is 6-C/ High 6-C

Yeah but Britannia is a country/continent on Earth confirmed by nakaba himself cause wouldn't it have blown up already?
I mean, you can call it a continent as many times as you want, but if it's physically based on the real United kingdom which is a island, then it doesn't matter.

The UK is an island. Hell, Australia (kind of) and Greenland are considered islands.

However, the UK is also composed of countries, such as Scotland and England.

Island and country aren't very good metrics for size.

The UK is an island. Hell, Australia (kind of) and Greenland are considered islands.

However, the UK is also composed of countries, such as Scotland and England.

Island and country aren't very good metrics for size.
Also, Britannia is not that small it has countries hundreds of miles apart

I'm countering both of you.

It's an island, but destroying an island can be Small Country level. It depends on the context.
All I am saying is that Britannia is not that small. It should at least be the size of a large island or a small country since it is hundreds of miles.

Like I said maybe the DK possing Britnnaia could have small country level via environmental destruction or ap. He literally merged with Britannia and is stronger than when he possessed Zeldris.

The accepted timeframe, based on Meliodas falling, is 0.47 seconds, and the accepted range is the Mach +7000 end after RavenSupreme showed that much closer parts of the world can be dark at the same time.

The accepted timeframe, based on Meliodas falling, is 0.47 seconds, and the accepted range is the Mach +7000 end after RavenSupreme showed that much closer parts of the world can be dark at the same time.
Yeah but dk tier characters can blitz gaalnd so bad even base unsealed meliodas destroyed galand by just flexing so could the god tiers be relativistic at least? Also, do you think it's possible to get dk britannia to small country level since he merged with a country and it took a combined attack to defeat him?

We don’t stack speed like that. We need tangible multipliers or feats. Fortunately, there’s a Sub-Rel calc anyway.

I don’t know.

Yeah but dk tier characters can blitz gaalnd so bad even base unsealed meliodas destroyed galand by just flexing so could the god tiers be relativistic at least? Also, do you think it's possible to get dk britannia to small country level since he merged with a country and it took a combined attack to defeat him?
mels power boosted by double that fight did it not? and that was base iirc
Do you agree?

i agree that the galand act needs a relook.. merlins teleport range was crazy and he literally went passed that by jumping then coming right back. he was also able to slightly react after being hit by ludos light beams but ludo was just faster.. then he outran ark light expanding soo imo hes way faster than mhs. but im not a calc person so idk

i agree that the galand act needs a relook.. merlins teleport range was crazy and he literally went passed that by jumping then coming right back. he was also able to slightly react after being hit by ludos light beams but ludo was just faster.. then he outran ark light expanding soo imo hes way faster than mhs. but im not a calc person so idk
What about the DK Britania ap upgrade?

meh this another DBZ... the sins , DK,SD , shit even a fodder can all possibly destroy brtania but since its the plot area in most cases its not gonna get destroyed. best thing to do for a upgrade is to scale kings shield and ban vs SD tanking her lightning while the others got pushed back and then he absorbed her power and fought her 1v1 for a lil bit... that alone imo should make him country

meh this another DBZ... the sins , DK,SD , shit even a fodder can all possibly destroy brtania but since its the plot area in most cases its not gonna get destroyed. best thing to do for a upgrade is to scale kings shield and ban vs SD tanking her lightning while the others got pushed back and then he absorbed her power and fought her 1v1 for a lil bit... that alone imo should make him country
Did you ask nakaba what true magic form does?

i stopped askin nabaka questions a long time ago its very rare for him to even answer you. out of 1000s of people asking him. iirc he did answer one about something forgot what it was tho
Could you ask him what true magic does? Or could you tell me how to ask nakaba questions?

its his email brancho something u might have to google it but tbh personally i feel u gonna ask too much lol mel true magic isnt that big of a deal anyways it could just be a power thing .."strong enough to destroy this" bla bla.

its his email brancho something u might have to google it but tbh personally i feel u gonna ask too much lol mel true magic isnt that big of a deal anyways it could just be a power thing .."strong enough to destroy this" bla bla.
Yeah but it's 2022 and we still don't know

Back