• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

NNT has been tier 5 since the crt was received. There are some tier 5 that have been listed on the profile such as DK, Ban etc. Some have not been listed yet including Meliodas.

Just need someone who is good at editing, I guess.

NNT has been tier 5 since the crt was received. There are some tier 5 that have been listed on the profile such as DK, Ban etc. Some have not been listed yet including Meliodas.

Just need someone who is good at editing, I guess.
We could try the staff the like damage or deceived

We could try the staff the like damage or deceived
This is good advice. However

Although I don't think we really need someone who is good at editing. Because it's only through changes in the 'Tier' section. That is, changing it to Moon-level. Because the proof of feats is the same / fixed.

DK & Ban & etc, the one who edits is aether, but he's not all.

This is good advice. However

Although I don't think we really need someone who is good at editing. Because it's only through changes in the 'Tier' section. That is, changing it to Moon-level. Because the proof of feats is the same / fixed.

DK & Ban & etc, the one who edits is aether, but he's not all.
We need an admin to make the profiles for the 4 knights of the apocalypse.

We need an admin to make the profiles for the 4 knights of the apocalypse.
No you don't
See, making profiles isn't a complicated thing
There's an automatic template that pops up when you create a blog or a sandbox
Just fill in the details
I'm sure a content mod won't mind correcting the minor errors.
But nobody is going to create pages from scratch for you.
The sandbox is a great feature. You can trial and error as much as you like there.
Practice makes perfect.
It's not as if all the people making profiles are computer engineering graduates

I really don't understand why people started asking for crt and calculation after 7DS went to tier 5.
Because ya didn't update the verse page with the calcs accepted? I wanna make a match but I don't know where the calcs being used are. Kinda crazy even a supporter doesn't know where it comes from lol

I am not the one who makes the calculations or scaling, the reason why I am a supporter is because you helped the accepted 4-A Arthur crt and opened etc. If you want a calculation, it would be most logical to ask Majine.

Because ya didn't update the verse page with the calcs accepted? I wanna make a match but I don't know where the calcs being used are. Kinda crazy even a supporter doesn't know where it comes from lol
It comes from Tarmiel's calculation
I've rounded stuff up and down.

BoS Ban = 18.34 megatons

BoS Mel = 36.7 megatons

BoS Demon Mel, Albion, etc = 73.4 megatons

Unsealed Mel = 0.64 teratons

King, Derieri, and co = 2.6 teratons

Estarossa/Base Post-Revival Meliodas = 5.15 teratons

Tarmiel/Sariel = 10.3 teratons

Demon Mark Post-Revival Meliodas = 20.6 teratons

Assault Mode Post-Revival, Enchanter Tristan = 41.2 teratons

True Body Ludo, OG Demon = 82.44 teratons

DK Meliodas, Corand Arc The One Escanor = 412.2 teratons

100% DK Zeldris = 824.4 teratons

DK Britannia = 2.14344 petatons
Here's the old scale

There are to many main characters kid, it should't be a problem. I thought, if no dies, it's to strong a help for the plot.

There are to many main characters kid, it should't be a problem. I thought, if no dies, it's to strong a help for the plot.
Sixtus dying and King going Berserk Would be great but i doubt that’ll happen.

Sixtus Is a wannabe broken character he has potential and maybe He has an ace in his pocket

Sixtus dying and King going Berserk Would be great but i doubt that’ll happen.

Sixtus Is a wannabe broken character he has potential and maybe He has an ace in his pocket
I wasn't sure if Sixtus would survive his death. I thought that he might be helped but he would still die in the end. Forget just a hunch.

Considering he's not a mc, the chances of him living should be small. I hope Sixtus can survive.

Back