• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four defeated the joke thanos, but can he defeat the REAL Thanos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, since tier 8 is full of characters that can keep up with tier 2s.

Good for them, I'm a tier 9 that can fight High 1-A's, they've got nothing on me ovo But yeah, major derailment

You don't give up, do you?

Using Chowder to spite on Thanos is like if someone spites Goku by putting him against Casper... hol up.

The Calaca said:
You don't give up, do you?
Using Chowder to spite on Thanos is like if someone spites Goku by putting him against Casper... hol up.
It's still a pretty terrible loss.

Chowder is a kid character, is a joke character, is from Cartoon Network, looks like a bear, is built like a pillow, is purple, is 3 whole tiers below thanos, etc

Losing to a character like chowder even with the full gauntlet is pretty sad

Your rant over a fictional character's loss is as well.

It's funny how you say he's weak because he lost to Chowder, ignoring that Chowder not only resist his main form of attack but is haxxed af.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
It's still a pretty terrible loss.

Chowder is a kid character, is a joke character, is from Cartoon Network, looks like a bear, is built like a pillow, is purple, is 3 whole tiers below thanos

Losing to a character like chowder even with the full gauntlet is pretty sad
Ness is a kid with a baseball bat. The Dunwich Horror is a subsonic High 8-C. Yagiri Takatou is an average high school student that's only halfway decent with a weapon. I don't really see how losing to any of those characters is sad.

I think it's sad here because Thanos is a pretty haxed tier 5 that's taken down multiple tier 4 characters (When bloodlusted of course, although I think he's actually winning against a tier 4 in-character right now)

Bump

And no derailing this time

As for recap, here is how four can win:

BFRing

Reaching and deforming him

Here is how thanos can win:

Mindhaxing

Death Haxing

Sealing

Life Absorption

Also pretty sure we've already established that the mind-hax isn't exactly in-character (Although everything else is fine)

Actually Death-hax is also a no, As that's just killing people in a place where death didn't exist, and the other two also don't seem like he's use them very quickly in character (At least not as much as Four's BFR Which he uses constantly)

Actually no, Thanos can fire omniderectional energy blasts from his eyes and hands, he also uses forcefields a lot which will prevent four reaching out to get him

And those energy blasts were very much not Omnidirectional (They we're only going in one direction [At least if we're both referring to the same thing])

It only works on a range of 2 meters, which the only way 4 can do it close to thanos is by going big.

Giving thanos all the time to hit him
Four starts as a 4-B here which means he starts the battle big

The beams hitting him don't insta-kill (The only death manipulating thing about them was killing something where death didn't exist, after the thing had been charred to a skeleton) and they're too small to destroy all of him so Four can just regenerate from the damage and as he's so large he could probably just start with BFR (Not sure Where stealth came into this)

So voting four?? Btw, will four take thanos and his chair?? He doesn't know about his chairs capabilites
He's never taken anything else into him with the B.F.D.I contestants when he BFR'D them, so likely not

He's never taken anything else into him with the B.F.D.I contestants when he BFR'D them, so likely not

Actually, that's not entirely true. He has taken Loser in despite Loser staying trapped in the jaw breaker.

Well that was more because he was inside of the thing (So he kind of had to), while Thanos is just going to be sitting on a chair

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Can't Thanos just Mindhax or Death Manip him?
Mind-hax is ooc, and Death hax isn't really death-hax (It's just killing people where death doesn't exist)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back