• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four defeated the joke thanos, but can he defeat the REAL Thanos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, after charring the person into a skeleton through lasers that would be too small to destroy Four (I'm not saying it's not death hax, I'm just saying it wouldn't work here)

Anyway, what is the AP difference again? If Thanos' other powers don't work he will definitely try Mindhax. He's not dumb.

I think Thanos was far above 366 Kilofoe, while Four is casually 64 Foe by moving his hand (What AP gap?)

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Anyway, what is the AP difference again? If Thanos' other powers don't work he will definitely try Mindhax. He's not dumb.
While Four isn't going to be sitting there doing nothing, he'll be trying to hax him too

Thanos definitely has better Mindhax and Resistance to Mindhax considering he fought off a Mind Stone amped Moondragon.

I just realized something. Thanos will definitely try to Mindhax Four because he tried that shit on Galactus, so Big opponents are more likely to be Mindhaxxed.

Hmm... Doesn't Four lead with Zappies, though? I'm pretty sure Thanos could mindhax before that. And considering he possessed the Hulk (someone with 2 personalities), he can most likely possess Four.

Thanos FRA for now.

I mean, considering the starting distance Four might actually lead with Transmutation as that's his only ability that can cover that kind of distance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back