• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

foundation vs nintendo

who is made of plot.and thy cant realy kill kirby or keep up with him he can cross the universe in seconds.just frend heart and boom war over

The Foundation has loads of stuff that moves at Immeasurable speeds, so... crossing the universe in seconds isn't gonna cut it.

Honestly, between this and the Underground vs the Galactic Empire thing, I'm not really sure he's old enough to be here. I don't really think he gets how the tiering system and hax and such work.

123d5678 dealing with ressuructing beings, immortals, and ghosts are all foundation feats as well as having their own characters who are immortal or those who have the capacity to ressurect people, not that it matters cuz they could honestly probably just politely ask 343 to take care of it and he alone could easily take care of the whole nintendo multiverse

RicardoSama said:
My vote will be Incon FRA - I do not know who to pick rn but will change until more info provided
The Foundation Curbstomps with absolute ease.

The highest characters in Nintendo are tier 2's, the foundation has 1-A's and many SCP's and tech with Tier 1 hax. The 1-A's by themselves stomp all of Nintendo

just straight up resistance to empathic manipulation. 682 has that, as well as several others

Back