• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Long ago, when the world was only ocean, two titans fought an endless battle.

The Player (Minecraft) VS. The Player (Fortnite).

Speed is equalized, and the fight takes place in neutral territory. The terrain allows for both fighters' respective building techniques, and weapons will be scattered across the arena. Both players have 30 minutes of prep time before the fight begins, and both players start with their respective pickaxes (Wooden for steve) and nothing else. Who will win?

PubGeed:

Roblox:

So they have prep time, but they're not allowed to use anything they'd actually prepare during said prep time?

Saying "weapons will be scattered across the arena" doesn't help. Steve could get a diamond sword and slice The Player's head off, The Player could get a BRUTE mech and pump Steve full of lead, or vice versa. There's too much left to chance, especially since both of them have variable attack potencies and durability depending on what gear they have. They need to have kits that are set in stone.

Nemo212 said:
So they have prep time, but they're not allowed to use anything they'd actually prepare during said prep time?
They can do whatever they want, as long as they don't attack/kill/damage the other.

Oh, ok.

So typically when I play Minecraft, I'd have probably a partial set of iron armor + tools by the half hour mark, especially since the prep time wouldn't be spent constructing a house or anything. Definitely wouldn't have any potions by then.

Comparing this to Fortnite, when an entire game takes about 30 minutes, the Player could probably get his hands on something really good within that time, like a BRUTE mech or a SCAR.

I say The Player gets the victory royale here with ease if Steve's immortality is restricted. If not, then the Player still takes it by mowing down Steve every time he respawns with the BRUTE indefinitely. It doesn't help matters that he loses his inventory each time he dies, meaning he'd be completely defenseless after he dies the first time. Since there's no real wincon for Steve in that situation, I say The Player pretty much takes it then.

Also, The Player doesn't have Forcefields or Self-Destruction in their page, but they get both with the BRUTE. Someone should fix that.

I try to add the new stuff to the player's page after every season ends, cuz I don't wish to create a CRT each time something new is added.

Which weapons are scattered around the battlefield? Are the characters allowed picking up these weapons during their half hour of prep time?

Fortnite Player would have all his/her weapons strewn around and be free to choose any 5 plus build fortresses. I am not knowledgeable about Minecraft, but one probably needs to craft weapons after gathering resources, so he will spend half an hour doing that.

A lot of this is left to chance. When I play Minecraft, I usually get diamonds when I first find a cave that doesn't lead to a dead end, but it honestly depends on where Steve mines and how good the real player is at the game. Definitely no potions, probably a diamond sword with iron armor (when I play, I usually make a pickaxe when I first find diamonds, but Steve is preparing for combat, not trying to progress through the game).

Not sure why the BRUTE could kill Steve anyways, if Steve looks at the battlefield and sees defaulty boi picking up a giant mech he's probably gonna get TNT to destroy it ASAP.

In sheer physicals, FN Player has a 4X AP advantage over Steve. With weapons, that bumps up to 25X. With explosives, it goes to 149X. The mech would logically be higher than that. Is Steve allowed to craft 8-C weapons? Also is this taking game speeds into consideration for prep? For like 30 minutes is a hella lot of time in Fortnite, but its not as significant in Minecraft. Like my point is that FN Player can get immensely more work done in 30 minutes as compared to Steve. FN player's job is also much easier as his weapons are found lying around while Steve has to take time to gather material and craft.

@ZephyrosOmega Easy and Quick at that and it takes few minutes to get diamond materials and craft 7-C.

I don't know what's neutral territory supposed to be but Minecraft village generates 8-C up to 7-C loot.

It'll be funny if Steve had a chance to grab Fortnite and throw him into lava at the Smithing house in the village (I know it won't happen since Fortnite was range weapon unless he decided pickaxe CQC).

Dude take too long to find? Are you cray cray crazy?! This is Minecraft. Steve won't follow the noobish mining method. You're underestimating what Minecraft person could do. Watch youtube. It only took few minutes to get Diamond for diamond pickaxe, it's not impossible. Fastest way to build Nether Portal via Buckets. Also suggested Bed exploding for mining Ancient Debris. Loot Chests pretty much gave him more, also Treasures.

In fact the building Nether Portal method is useful creating obsidian pillars to obstruct the Fortnite projectiles and absorb explosions easily. Since CQC is preferably for Steve in this battle. Of course Steve could even used Packed Ice Blocks alternative and cheap.

You do realized if we made him realistically spawned out of nowhere with no lore and just a blank character and capable of crafting ancient technologies and built a modern buildings and mining the deepest part of Overworld and made a Nether Portal, then that sounds nonsense.

Players is Steve/Alex have the same mind which explains the existence of crafting table and Steve/Alex have a knowledge of it, and Minecraft revolves around them. Therefore the lore itself is themselves.

Back