• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Player (Fortnite Battle Royale) profile hasn't been updated in a long while (since around season 4 or 5). Meanwhile, lots of newer abilities have been added to the player as the seasons roll by. As the game is in its 9th season, additions are imperative. I will list out all the items and associated abilities that the player would get:

1. Shadow Stones: This is a consumable item that lets a player transform into "Shadow Form". While in Shadow Form, the player gains invisibility while stationary, as well as boosts in movement speed, jump height and immunity to fall damage. They also gain the Phase ability which lets them phase through obstacles.

2. Chiller grenades and traps: Being in the blast radius of a grenade or stepping on a trap causes ice to form around the feet of the individual, making them slip and slide and in general limits their mobility.

3. Limited flight should be upgraded to full fledged flight as there are many items that allow it like Jetpacks and balloons, as well as vehicles like X-4 Stormwing which is a fighter plane.

4. Smoke grenades: Self-Explanatory

5. Shadow bomb: Invisibility via engulfing oneself in shadows. Also gains the ability to double jump.

6. Thermal Scoped AR: Gains infrared Vision.

7. Chitauri Laser rifle, Iron Man's repulsors and Thor's Stormbreaker: Energy Projection

8. Captain America's Shield and Homing missile: Homing Attack

9. Boom Box and Boogie Bombs: Sound Manipulation. Boogie Bombs should also qualify for Broadway Force

10. Someone needs to calculate vehicle speeds as well as either accept or reject Bambu's Fortnite AP calcs.

I can accept it, still find the Avengers stuff weird but it should be fine. I agree that Boogie Bombs should be Broadway Force.

Also, is it possible to calc how strong they are by the amount of swings it takes to destroy metal, or a tree?

Also, since some guns like the heavy sniper destroy metal structures in 1-hit shouldn't that give them a form of armor piercing???

The jetpack???

Can stink bombs be a form of durability negation???

What about heat manipulation resistance, and poison manipulation resistance? The player was able to survive being inside the mouth of a valcaneo despite it being active.

Also, is it possible to create a profile for the "The player" with save the world?

Also, is it possible to calc stormbreaker because. iirc wasn't it able to instantly destroy structures upon being thrown?????

Stink bombs are poison, so yeah, they should get dura negation. Even from a gameplay mechanics standpoint, being in its cloud causes damage to HP but the shield is unaffected.

I disagree with the resistances. He does take damage from poison plus volcanic heat isn't that great, so giving him resistance seems wrong.

A Save the World player profile should be fine imo.

I think that you can ask for calculations of their destructive feats, yes.

Well, I have applied the ability changes, but this thread should probably remain open because Fortnite constantly updates and if I see anything new, I'll inform here.

If the accepted changes have been applied, we should close this thread.

Do I have permission to add a "9-A with Stormbreaker" to The Player's profile since you can replicate Thanos' feat with it?

Also, the Boombox can reduce any structure in its radius to dust, but the player doesn't get affected. This seems more like a durability feat than resistance to sound because one would need to tank the shockwaves. This could give the player a huge dura, and hence AP upgrade.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Do I have permission to add a "9-A with Stormbreaker" to The Player's profile since you can replicate Thanos' feat with it?
If it scales to Thanos, it should be fine.

Going by the calc group comments, it seems like the calculation itself is fine, but that it does not scale to the character durabilities, due to Game Mechanics.

Well, meh. This should at least qualify for Environmental Destruction then.

9-B with most weapons (until we get better calcs), 9-A with Stormbreaker, 8-B Environment Destruction with Boombox?

but we have better calcs

I did and then gave up but I adjusted them to the minor change people wanted

Well. I haven't played the new shit but honestly IIRC he could collapse the old basic port-a-fort pretty easily, if we could get the number of walls in that we could just calc him pretty easily. Expecting fairly high.

> Ali-A

oof. a small sacrifice, I suppose.

So. Doing the quick math, energy for V. Fragging 50% hollowness would be 3.323e9 * 17 = 5.649e10 Joules, 13.50 Tons of TNT, City Block level (barely)

Seems about right. Thanos should be higher than individual players anyway. Too bad he has to now sacrifice his title as the strongest 9-A AP-wise.

I'd also argue this makes sense considering while a rocket launcher will demolish a lot of the players in a single hit, Thanos can tank it relatively fine.

You should probably make a blog and then link it to the profile, instead of just linking this thread/comment.

Yeah just saw that too. S'pose that should be done. One moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back