• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Fortnite season

So as you probably know (or not) There is a new Fortnite season that’s dropped recently.
There are the things that could be added:

The Fortnite player can now run, I think his speed while running should easily be athletic human level or even peak human level, it should be calced. He can also jump higher while running and climb onto things if that means anything.

Second, there are now tanks. I think they should easily be city block level, they can easily destroy entire buildings just by merely moving and can shoot explosives wich can incinerate a couple of walls. It is also the most durable vehicle in the game.

next, we can drive the battle bus, it should have the same attack potency as the tanks and is almost as durable.

There is also a new weapon that is overpowered, with this weapon we can simply make a giant explosive to fall from the sky on vehicles or players. It can almost one shot tanks. Let me know if there’s anything else

We got statements that goku is the most powerful character in fortnite so far

Back