• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

For the spot in 8-B strongest non-smurfs... Gray Fox vs Mikumo Kushinada

SBA range means range of the characters yeah? Well he moves really quickly, almost appearing to he teleporting and has high mobility so he might reduce the distance

that scan only really talks about animals and says that it "scares" the opponent, something that wouldn't work on Fox because Cyborgs have fear inhibitors and all their emotions suppressed

afterimages that won't do a thing to trick Gray because even random foot soldiers have enchanced senses and cyborgs have stuff like thermal vision and AR, which would allow him to see though them easily

Afterimages by skill is no, that's just an ability.

Gray Fox just creates omnidirectional shockwave that hits all afterimages or does a circle slice... Not a big problem, especially for cyborgs with enhanced senses.

Also there's the fact that Gray likes to turn invisible

I mean. You can count it however you want, but it literally makes her feel like you're fighting 6 people.

Ok, she just makes the afterimages again. And all the masters have enhanced senses, doesn't invalidate the afterimages.

She should still be able to fight him due to sensing his ki.

he only has his head.

Also, let's not forget that Gray has invisibility and canonically starts his battle with it on

would a guy with nothing human left but an head even have Ki? Especially when 3\4 of his dialogue in MGS1 is about him not being alive?

Twellas said:
would a guy with nothing human left but an head even have Ki? Especially when 3\4 of his dialogue in MGS1 is about him not being alive?
He is alive if he has a functioning head. Though link me the dialogue.

It would still be harder to sense if he is mostly machine, likely making Ki senses less effective. So he wouldn't be invisible but still a bit hard to sense.

Sure, but when you have:

• Clone and afterimage creation
  • Ki sensing
  • Bloodlust sensing
  • Deconstruction with massive range
It's not hard to deal with less skilled opponents.

He can deal with after images with AOE and ki senses isn't useless but not amazing do to him being mostly machine.

SpookyShadow said:
Did ya automatically assume Gray is less skilled?
We can debate if you want. Im down.

@00Potato

Are we assuming the clones are useless or something? All cones are like her, a simple AoE won't put them down not to mention dodge and stuff. Then again it's 6 opponents at once.

Sorry, but I don't want to debate another shiny "skill" shenanigans. Maybe someone else wants to. I just find it crazy that you automatically assume other character is less skilled than yours.

Then why do we have to assume Gray Fox is more skilled. But like Mikumo has a pretty long skill scaling chain from pretty insanely skilled people.

>skill scaling chain

I would rather hear her feats than some scaling chain. Literally nobody assumes Gray Fox is more skilled, but assuming stuff without knowing anything about him is just, wow.

Back