• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Spider Vs The Cyborg

Arcker123

He/Him
Gray Fox (Metal Gear) Vs Spider-Man (Comics)

Redoing an older thread

8-B for both

Arm Cannon Allowed ( if it makes it a stomp I will restrict)

Speed =

SBA otherwise

The Original Cyborg Ninja:

The Amazing Spider-Man: The_Impress, ShakeResounding

Incon:

Last edited:

i don't think analytical predictions can help. But spidey's senses seems too much to me

Also HF?

oh right.

So, spidey can react to all of that, no? especially since he got higher reaction speed and all.

Does reaction not get equalized?
...honestly at this point we should just list Spider-Sense as what it is, because it's not apparent through P&A.

Spider-Sense is also a speed amp to his reactions, we TECHNICALLY list it that way through Perceptionn Manip, just not as an amp whole.

...honestly at this point we should just list Spider-Sense as what it is, because it's not apparent through P&A.

Spider-Sense is also a speed amp to his reactions, we TECHNICALLY list it that way through Perceptionn Manip, just not as an amp whole.
So it’s function is precog, amp, self perception manip, and instinctive reaction?

He can just cut the z webs with his sword. Why do they oneshot even if they hit? Does spidey have feats of going against relative opponents without getting touched?

Spidey has feats of being in fights and not getting hit WITHOUT the Spider-Sense (against Madame Web, who had her OWN precog to boot).

Spidey has an advantage in skill, agility/mobility, a fair Lifting Strength advantage (560,861+ Tons vs 323,551+ Tons) since a lot of Spidey's enemies get immobilized by his webbing despite being comparable in LS to Spidey himself, and is likely the superior fighter overall. And what could take Spidey out isn't gonna land to do so.

Spider-Man has my vote.

Back