• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

For the DBZ/DBS Pages..

LordAizenSama

VS Battles
Retired
Instead of having only one tier in the "tier" part of the profile, shouldn't we put it so that all their noted powerlevels are there? for example, Goku

instead of just having "atleast 3-b" make it so it looks like:

Atleast 6-C | 5-B | Atleast High 5-A | High 4-C | 4-A | Atleast 3-B

I think this makes more sense and looks better.

I like this idea. Especially since it encourages people to use different versions of a character in vs battles, as opposed to just their strongest form.

lets do it!!

• one day later all of us were banned from vsbattles for acting without permission

Well, you can't fix what was never broken.

I guess you improved it though...

.... when did this get violent? If anyone is going bash anyone its gonna be me with a knife for exp points

I thought I was a chat mod... What's all this admin talk nonsense?

Hmm I would if I weren't restricted to this handled type device...

Back