• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

For the DBZ/DBS Pages..

Yes yes I know that I am the life/trap master of this wiki, but I have um... Important... Admin duties... Yeah

LordAizenSama said:
Aza you N00b GOKUS HIGH 4-C WUT U DOIN STAHPPPP DONT YOU SEE THE +++++++++++++++
You could just fix it yourself you know

OH WAIT!!!!

I was wondering why there were bright flashing lights outside my house with darude sandstorm blasting incredibly loud...

This is your doing?!

On a serious note:

I think we would be further along as a society if ambulances actually played darude sandstorm instead of that annoying siren...

Because me and Azathoth existed briefly on the same thread

You two should never be allowed on one thread at the same tine again...

Yes because unfortunately, any comment/thread that we both take part in will begin its decent into eternal derailment.

You two should never be allowed on one thread at the same tine again...

Yes because unfortunately, any comment/thread that we both take part in will begin its decent into eternal derailment.

Tsk tsk tsk, i'm dissapointed

Pietro Maximoff said:
You two should never be allowed on one thread at the same tine again... Yes because unfortunately, any comment/thread that we both take part in will begin its decent into eternal derailment. Tsk tsk tsk, i'm dissapointed
So is your girlfriend, you're too fast ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *shots fired, #I'mJustKidding

Because me and Azathoth existed briefly on the same thread You two should never be allowed on one thread at the same tine again... Yes because unfortunately, any comment/thread that we both take part in will begin its decent into eternal derailment. Tsk tsk tsk, i'm dissapointed
So is your girlfriend, you're too fast ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *shots fired, #I'mJustKidding

You want me to solo your favorite verse bro? Cuz i'll do it......#i'm just kidding also

Back