• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So from what I can tell Lyle not only has High 1-A Invulnerability but also has stuff that can potentially kill Muzan, a Throne god who is High 1-A.

Though we have to keep in mind that Lyle here only has 3 charges of the megiddo. If we use nacht in control he's just gonna glare a lot of ppl down

Though, doesn't simply activating Megiddo have a Passive effect that rots and decays his surroundings?

i believe so but I completely forgot what they were other than PI

"Poison Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Life Manipulation and Statistics Reduction (Has thick density of seithr around him whenever he fights which have these abilities)"
This (and probably some other stuff) is Passive, but its only L1C. So it wouldn't be able to pierce Lyle's Invun, right?

Last edited:
i mean would invul neg it? Ik poison will 100% boost lyle up instead, madness is related to mind right? Which lyle has resisted Belial using sin there so... but that's about it

literally nothing but sin or smth similar will work. Ast for example was hit by Lil's mana but took no damage and stated that. EoS Lyle fought Judas and Judas stated none of Lyle's attacks except for the megiddo will even harm let alone kill him so he had to use two charges to kill Judas off.

I think Sin Invun would prevent Seithr's negative effects then, but I'm no expert on either franchise; I simply know some stuff about them, so I might be wrong.

The whole literally nothing can hurt him sounds kinda vauge. I guess I’ll vote incon because I am not really sure if the passives will work.

I still don't see how Terumi can do anything while Lyle can oneshot with Meggido.

But one question, is the Sin's invulnerability passive or not?

I don't think so? Though for Judas he didn't activate any arte to indicate using any of beel's moveset but in the fight he stated he needed sin to be beaten so I'm not sure (I'll just figure it after i sleep). Nacht in control key though that is def passive as he's coated completely with sin.

Actually I can argue its passive as when Ast was simply chasing Lil and hit her with Mana, Ast simply stopped the blast without doing any chants or anything prior (as well as stating Mana was useless and you got to hit a Sin user with Sin or at least smth similar in nature). I also forgot that when Lil ressurected some angels against Lyle in chapter 1, Nacht noted they had to be hit with higher dimensional energy (smth like Mana or Sin) so yeah I do think the invul is passive

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back