• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

For Alm! - Faye vs Celica

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Thought I'd give Faye a match, and who better to put her against than her rival in love?

Saint Faye (aka her best class), Celica has Beloved Zofia (and also isn't a Witch)

Fight takes place in Zofia Castle

Would Celica be given Mila's Turnwheel? I wouldn't say it would make it an obvious victory in her favour or anything, but if she does have it I would probably give Celica the win.

Celica does have the Turnwheel

Not really broken so she might as well keep it imo

Hmm... I agree that it's not broken, but I still think it's enough of an advantage to give her my vote.

Hans0l013123897 said:
Celica does stomp in close range
Why is that? I don't mean that in an argumentative way, I'm just wondering since I can't think of how that gives Celica such a massive advantage. My vote is still Celica, btw.

Back