• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And?
Not only do they follow specific patterns, but Nightmare literally has an endoskeleton, showing that Michael is aware of how animatronics are made and the dream uses this knowledge.
doesnt matter, dreams don’t make sense regardless of your knowledge on the subjects. their only feat is killing a child, something a small dog could do.

doesnt matter, dreams don’t make sense regardless of your knowledge on the subjects. their only feat is killing a child, something a small dog could do.
So, you don't have a argument and is just usinf argument of disbelief. Also don't make sense a person dreaming the exact same dream over and over again with exactly the same details.

A small dog can't kill a child, you need medium sized dog or a big dog

Are we really arguing of they are a dream or not
People will count them as physical anyways
Tier 11 is the most useless tier

So, you don't have a argument and is just usinf argument of disbelief.
what
Also don't make sense a person dreaming the exact same dream over and over again with exactly the same details.
yeah i agree that’s really strange, but it has no bearing on anything we’re talking about right now
A small dog can't kill a child, you need medium sized dog or a big dog

If someone break the moon in a dream, we do not assume that the moon is different from the real moon or that it is made of other material, we just input the normal value of moon destruction.
yeah i agree that’s really strange, but it has no bearing on anything we’re talking about right now
My argument was: that asking for realism in a game that isn't following realism is not an argument against the feat.

Even small dogs has 9-C via piercing damage

If someone break the moon in a dream, we do not assume that the moon is different from the real moon or that it is made of other material, we just input the normal value of moon destruction.
the moon is made out of a specific material, we know this 100% for sure. these animatronics have fake claws which could be made out of literally anything
My argument was: that asking for realism in a game that isn't following realism is not an argument against the feat.
but the feat relies on realism in the first place
Even small dogs has 9-C via piercing damage
i don’t think piercing damage can be directly translated to ap like that

the moon is made out of a specific material, we know this 100% for sure. these animatronics have fake claws which could be made out of literally anything
They have endoskeleton, so we already has a idea about what they are made.
but the feat relies on realism in the first place
The feat is literally they been of metal or not
i don’t think piercing damage can be directly translated to ap like that
Yes, piercing damage can be directly translated to ap. Why do you think knifes have 9-C AP?

Can be 10-B, 9-C via piercing damage

They have endoskeleton, so we already has a idea about what they are made.
they also seem to have plastic (such as nightmare’s outer shell) and fabric (on the “skin” of almost every animatronic). they aren’t only metal
The feat is literally they been of metal or not
yeah, so?
Yes, piercing damage can be directly translated to ap.
why? it only works by concentrating force on a small area. it’s like a form of soft dura neg
Can be 10-B, 9-C via piercing damage
i will concede to likely 10-B, possibly 9-C with piercing damage. we don’t see the effectiveness of their claws or teeth at all but they look dangerous enough ig

ucn should be 9-B since nightmare bonnie can break through the door. idk if that should scale to all of the ucn animatronics, but it should at least scale to the nightmares.

Bill Cipher was 11-A due to being a dream for a lil bit, idk if that still applies.

However, as most of FNaF 4 takes place in this dream, that means we get to scale them as they are in the dream. So they should be 10-B, 9-C via weapons/piercing damage or whatever.

By this logic I also request a 10-B key for Glitchtrap.

Also the newest book all but confirms that Glitchtrap isn't William Afton so that change also needs reverted

The full story isn't out yet, but it basically explains Glitchtrap's origins. He's a virus that is "mimicking" (and slowly becoming) William Afton rather than a true reincarnation of him.

This is all from early copies getting leaked, the actual book comes out on May 2nd, so I guess we should wait for that before actually changing the profiles around.

Glitchtrap is already accept as not being Willian, so this is changing almost nothing
I remember a thread merging them, it may not have been this one though

The full story isn't out yet, but it basically explains Glitchtrap's origins. He's a virus that is "mimicking" (and slowly becoming) William Afton rather than a true reincarnation of him.

This is all from early copies getting leaked, the actual book comes out on May 2nd, so I guess we should wait for that before actually changing the profiles around.
So... Basically a virus is becomig Afton and he manipulated vanny to recovery Willian dead body and use It, that is It?

I remember a thread merging them, it may not have been this one though
We merged them because their difference was not enough to make 2 different profiles

their profiles were recently merged

this is hilarious though lol

well now they are clearly different characters so
Not really. Its an AI that used a part of Aftons concious to become Afton. Which means it is Afton lol
At this point I am tired, 2 profiles for them is just stupid

Back